Chapter 19

"I missed you so fucking much and I realised something very important." He says but stops

"What is it?" I ask and he takes a deal breath

"I love you Annalise, I know that its early..." He can't continue his sentence because I kiss him deeply.

"I love you too." I say with a smile. He kisses me deeply, his tongue swirls around mine and he pushes me back.

He gently lays me down on the bed and gets on top of me without disconnecting our lips.

"Tell me when to stop." He says and moves his lips to my neck. He starts sucking and I pull his hair.

"No hickeys." I say and he groans but stops sucking but continues his way down leaving open mouth kisses all along my neck.

"I love you so much, let me show you." He says and his hands roam all over my body leaving a trail of fire wherever his hands touch. It feels so good, I don't want him to stop.

"Okay." I try to say but it comes out as more of a moan.
"Just don't take my clothes off." I say

"Okay." He says and puts his hands under my shirt and starts massaging my breasts through my bra.

This feels so good!

"Mmmm." I'm a moaning mess right now.

He continues that for a few more moments then one of his hands start moving down. I want to know where this goes. When his hand reaches the top of my jeans my eyes snap open.

"Can I loosen this?" He asks and I nod slowly. My thighs are squeazed tight up against one another while his fingers loosen my button and my zip.

I am so fucking nervous! But I don't want him to stop, I want to know what he wants to do to me. He loves me so he won't let anything happen to me.

"Tell me you want this, if you don't I'll stop." He says and sits up on his knees.

"I want this Xavier, I want you." I say and he smiles then takes his shirt off and throws it somewhere. He comes back down and starts kissing me senseless while his hand slowly makes its way down to my pussy.

"Its just me, I won't hurt you." He says when I start breathing faster. His fingers go into my pants and he starts making circles in my clit. My back arches instinctively and my moans start becoming louder. My nails are digging into his back but he doesn't seem to feel it.

"Spread your legs love." He says and I move my legs so that he can be in the middle of them. 

This feels like heaven!

"Aah." I moan louder but I close my mouth with my hand and he stops.

"I want to hear every sound you make, open your eyes love." He says in such a commanding yet gentle tone.

I do as he says and I see nothing but love in his eyes. He continues but this time the circles are wider and harder.

"Aah, Xavier... Don't stop... Mmmmn." Everything I say comes out as a moan and he smiles.

He adds another finger and now my hips start moving to the rhythm of his fingers.

"You're so wet love I want to taste you." He says

"Not now." I say in a stern voice and he chuckles. I get a deep feeling in the pit of my stomach and I know that I'm about to come. I grab hold of his wrist and sqeaze, he gets the message and starts moving faster and adds another finger

"Ahhhhhh. Xavier!" I scream as I feel a wave of release wash over me and my hands fall limp on the bed. He takes his fingers out and puts them in his mouth. He then starts sucking and that is the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

"Why are you doing that?" I ask with a look of disgust on my face.

"Because My love you taste like straberries and honey, I'm already addicted." He says and i roll my eyes.

He gets off me and lays next to me. He kisses my forehead and rubs my head.

"You are so beautiful, promise that you'll never leave me." He says.

"I promise." I say and kiss him on his chin. Then I fasten my button and zip up my pants.
"That felt amazing." I say and lay in his arm while he plays with my hair.

"That is nothing compared to sex." He says with a chuckle

"You know one of the biggest reasons why I haven't had sex is because of the pain, everyone says that your first time hurts like hell and it usually isn't fun and I want my first time to be special with the person i love." I say

"The pain won't be there forever it literally lasts a few seconds then you'll only feel pleasure. What exactly do you mean by special?" He asks

"You know, for example, we shouldn't get married far from where our honeymoon is. I don't want to still sit on a plane the next day to get to our honeymoon. Our honeymoon should at least be thirty minutes away from the wedding and not a hotel. I don't want people to hear me." I say and he starts laughing, a wholehearted laugh.

"Okay I'm sorry go on, that last sentence was just unexpected." He says

"It should be a house or something like that. The bedroom should be huge as well as the bed, I am not going to change into some other dress then go have sex, in going to stay in my wedding dress until my husband takes it off." I say

"You have this All figured out." He says

"Ive been planning what my first time should be like since i knew what sex was and that was like 8 years ago and ive been planning my wedding since I was born." I say

"What if your husband lets you down in the sick department?" He asks

"I won't just marry someone without knowing what's in their pants. When we're engaged I'll find some way to see it and if it's too small I'll call off the wedding." I say

"Really? What if it's huge." He says

"No ones dick can be bigger than lets say 8 inches." I say

"That is how small most guy's are but mine is bigger." He says and i cover my ears

"Can we please not talk about your dick?" I ask

"Why not, you're acting like you're never going to see it. I can show you now." He says and I throw my arms over my eyes

"Xavier I swear I will break up with you if you show me that thing." I say and he bursts out laughing

"So you have never thought about hiw big it might be?" He asks and I slowly remove my arms from my face.

"I have but it seriously can't be bigger than 9 inches." I say and he smiles

"Its 11 inches long." He says and my eyes grow wide.

"No way in he'll that thing will rip me open. You are so lying." I say

No way can it be that big I mean can it?

"Let me show you." He says

"Xavier I said no, stop making this conversation awkwarder than it already is." I say and look at his pants.

There is a huge bulge in his pants. He probably got hard when he was fingering me.

"Does it hurt when it does that?" I ask

"It's usually just uncomfortable but now it's starting to hurt." He says and we both sit up.
"Is this really the first time You noticed me hard? When I'm around you this guy won't shut up." He says and i laugh.

************************************
Heyyyy my loves so there was a but of steam there somewhere. Ahem I'm ahem ahem a ahem virgin ahem so I don't know if that was up to real experience but hey I have my imagination

I hope you enjoyed it
Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from
V.T.W
😘