Chapter 61

After a few hours in the pool we decide to go inside and freshen up.

I take a quick shower and put on a black silk and lace nightgown. I dry my hair and put it up in a high ponytail.

I come out of the bathroom and start looking for my husband.

Husband, it feels so nice.

I find him on the balcony in our bedroom on a phone call with his business voice. I walk up to him and wrap my hands around his waist from behind.

He ends the call and turns around in my arms.

"Hungry?" I ask looking up at him and he looks stressed.

"Yeah but we can just eat sandwiches, you're probably tired and sore." He says and I blush as I bury my face in his hard chest.

"Tired not really but sore yes. I'll go make us the sandwiches, what do you wanna drink?" I ask

"Some whiskey would be nice." He says

"Go take a shower so you can relax, while I go make us the sandwiches." I say and he nods.

I turn around and start walking but I gasp and turn around when I feel a hand collide with my butt cheek that still hurts cause of the punishment he gave me.

"The way you are sexy and cute at the same time amazes me." He says with a genuine smile and I blush and speed walk out of the room.

I head to the kitchen and I suddenly want tacos so why not make some.

About an hour later I set the table and put all the different fillings on the table so he can choose whatever he wants.

I grab a bottle of whiskey and put it on the table and pour myself some orange juice.

Xavier comes down in a tight black shirt that shows his abs underneath and a pair of sweatpants.

He looks at the table in confusion and I give him a bright smile.

"I had a craving for tacos." I say and he just smiles and shakes his head and we sit across each other as we load our tacos and start eating.

After Xavier's third glass of whiskey I start getting really worried.

He looks stressed, he's drinking, he isn't really making conversation, what the fuck?

"Baby, what's wrong?" I ask

"Nothing." He says looking at his plate.

"Don't lie to me." I say and he sighs.

"Mason and Jason are missing." He says and I gulp
"I had my guys keep tabs on them and they lost them this morning." He says

"Its okay, I'm sure they'll be found and stop stressing, I'm here with you the safest place I can be is in your arms. Nothing will happen as long as you're here." I say as I stand up and collect our dishes, giving him a kiss on the cheek before I walk into the kitchen.

I put the dishes in the dishwasher and put it on. I feel two strong arms wrap around me. I lean into him and he kisses my neck softly making me shiver.

"The food was delicious." He says

"I enjoy cooking and especially for you." I say with a shy smile.

"Yeah and eating you is devine. So sweet, can I have some more?" He asks as his hands go lower and under my nightgown.

"Baby..." I moan out as he moves the fabric of my lace panty out of the way and he runs a finger through my folds.

He kisses my neck and I lean back to give him more access.

He pulls away abruptly and I turn around to see him lick his finger and smirk.

"Karma's a bitch." He says and my eyes go wide and he bursts out laughing.

I fucking hate him.
No you don't. Stupid inner voice

"I'm going to bed. Goodnight Elijah." I say and walk past him up the stairs and into our bedroom.

I close the door behind me and turn off the lights then I get in bed.

A few minutes later he comes into the room, softly closing the door behind him.

I feel him get in on his side of the bed and pull me to his chest with his cold hands.

"Are your hands getting cold?" I ask in the darkness.

"Yeah but its fine." He says, exhaustion clear in his voice.

I take one of his hands and place it under my boob so that he's holding it and he gives it a light squeeze and groans in satisfaction.

I slowly pull my panty down my legs making sure that he doesn't see anything. I spread my legs wide and put his hand palm down on my pussy and clamp my legs shut.

I moan in approval as he slowly starts stroking my already wet pussy with his thick fingers.

"Baby... If you stop I'm gonna take the gun that's strapped behind the bedside table and shoot you." I say and he chuckles.

I swear his chuckle is the sexiest thing ever. But damn, these fingers work magic.

"Tell me what you want love." He says, his voice thick

"Go faster." I say and does as he's told, I start moaning louder.

I start saying words like harder, faster and deeper with Xavier fulfilling my every command and a few thrusts later I come undone and lay on top of him.

He licks his fingers clean and places his hands back where I put them.

"Goodnight baby, I love you." I say in a daze

"Goodnight my love, I'll never stop loving you." He says and I few minutes later I hear soft snores coming from my loving husband and I follow suit.

Darkness overcomes me with a lingering fear of something to come.

*******************************
Hey my loves I hope y'all enjoyed that

Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from:
~V.T.W
😘