Chapter 7

We drive in total silence to his house and I just look out the window as the tears roll down my eyes.

We soon pull up to a beautiful mansion and he opens the gate with a button on his key. We drive to the front door and we get out.

"You live here with your family?" I ask

"No this is our house, I live alone here." He says and walks up to the big double doors. He puts in the key and opens the door.

He puts on the lights and I just follow him to through the beautiful house. Everything is modern with a colour theme of white, black and grey. It is absolutely beautiful.

I've always wanted a house like this. Did He say our house? Naa I must be imagining things.

"Do you have a first aid kit?" I ask

"Yeah it's in my room, come let's go upstairs" he says and takes my hand and leads me up the beautiful staircase.

We take a few turns here and there then we walk to a door at the end of a large hall and he opens the door and puts on the lights he steps aside and I go in.

His room his beautiful. It has a huge bed in the middle of the room and behind it is a floor to ceiling glass wall. The bedding is white with dark grey wooden roles with a beautiful white fluffy rug at the side of the bed.

There is a grey two seater couch in one corner of the room and a table with a laptop in the other. A huge flat screen tv hangs from across the bed and there are two doors on either side of the room. Probably the bathroom and his closet.

"Make yourelf comfortable while I get the first aid kit." He says and disappears behind one of the doors and I walk to the beautiful glass window/ wall and I look at the beautiful view.

This is probably a three story house. The backyard is huge and I start thinking of Xavier, a little Xavier and I playing in the yard and a smile sales it's way on my face.

I think I'm falling in love with him.

I take out my phone and send my mother a quick text. She knows that when I feel down I spend the night with a friend. So she just tells me to call her in the morning.

Xavier would be an amazing father.

"Did you get hurt?" Xavier voice startles me

"No I'm fine, take off your shirt your back is bleeding." I say as I turn around and see that he's already shirtless and in a pair of sweatpants.

I look at his chest and I can't help that my eyes roam over his chest. He has... An eight pack with a brawd chest, there are a few black hairs on his chest and my eyes go down to his v line and I blush and look away.

"Like what you see?" He asks and I look into his eyes and take the kit out of his hands and go behind him.

"You need to sit down so that I can clean it, it isn't big but it will burn okay?" I say and he nods and takes a seat on the edge of the bed.

I go behind him and place some of the liquid in a cloth and start cleaning the cut. My grandmother was a nurse so she taught me a few things. He doesn't even flinch or hiss, I work as fast and gentle as I can. I put a plaster on and rub his back.

"There, now you can put your shirt back on." I say and he stands up

"I don't sleep with a shirt but if it makes you uncomfortable I'll put one on." He says and takes the kit and the bloody cloth.

He puts it in the table with the laptop and comes back to me.

"Sit down." He says and I listen.

"What was that guy talking about when he said that he tried everything?" He asks and sits down next to me.

"We started dating when I was 17 and he was 19, we went to my prom together and we dated for 2 years. He said that he would wait until I was ready because he knew that I was a virgin." I say and wipe my tears away.

"You don't..." He says but I cut him off

"I want to tell you." I say and go on.

"He would take me to clubs and parties and touch me in front of his friends but I always pushed him away. On his birthday last year I baked his favourite cake and took it to his apartment. He told me to go to him and I went without my pepper spray." I say and take a deep breath

"When I got there I went to his room and found him in nothing but pants. He started kissing me and touching me but I pulled away. I had a short and a pink cropped top on, he took off my top and I started fighting back. He was too strong but before he could take off my shorts my cousin knocked on his door. They were friends at the time." I say and wipe the new tears

"I started screaming and he broke the door down and beat the living hell out of him then he took me home. My cousins and uncles took him to one of my uncle's farms and they tortured him. I didn't want them to go to prison so I told them to let him go." I say

"After that day I've never seen him again until today. He came to finish what he couldn't finish that day." I say and Xavier wipes away my tears and cups my face with his hands.

"I will never do that to you, I think I'm falling in love with you. I want you to be my wife and the mother of my children." He says and I smile

"I think I'm falling for you too." I say and I kiss him on the lips.

************************************
Poor Annalise, who else hates Jacob 🙋.
Tell me what you though

Love You All
Vote and Comment
With love from
V.T.W
😘