Chapter 55

I sigh with a small smile on my face and i take a seat on the couch and I hiss a bit because of the stinging between my legs.

"Sex looks good on you." Bella says and I see her stand behind Emma.

"Oh my goodness stop it." I say with a blush.

"Tell Xavier to answer his phone please." I hear Alex say.

"Where are all of you?" I ask

"In my room." Bella says and I shake my head as I make my way to our bedroom.

"How does it feel to be married?" Emma asks

"Great." I answer honestly and I open the door to find Xavier standing with nothing but a towel in front of the bed. I hid the phone behind my back and I think I hung up because it is awfully quiet.

"Is the food ready?" Xavier asks

"Yes, Alex says you should answer your phone." I say

"I'm surprised he hasn't come here because I didn't answer my phone. He's been calling me all morning." He says

"Pick up your phone and call your brother then you come downstairs so we can eat." I say

"What's behind you?" He asks and I turn around but there's nothing.

"Oh my phone." I say and look at the screen to see that I actually didn't hang up I just put them on mute.

I take the phone off mute and giggles full our room.

"Who the hell is that!?" Xavier asks clearly confused and startled.

"Oh my dear brother how I've missed you." Bella says and Xavier takes the phone and looks at the screen with a scowl.

"Ferro pay up I told you He was gonna get laid!" I hear Alex shout and someone groan and count money.

"You bloody idiots bet on me?" Xavier asks

"Of course they did, now I'm gonna call you we need to talk." I hear Ace say

"What happened?" Xavier asks

"You fucked! That's what happened, how was it?" He asks

"Yeah Annalise how was it?" Bella asks and I hide my face in Xaviers chest.

"Let me get dressed, well call you back." Xavier says and they all start shouting "noooooo" until he hangs up.

"How was it Annalise?" Xavier asks with a smirk and I bite my bottom lip.

"Amazing." I say and wrap my arms around his neck, I pull him down and we start kissing. My phone starts ringing in his hand and I pull away and he groans.

"I'm gonna kill them" he says and I laugh. He answers and we are now just looking at a screen full of people with their eyes closed

"Is this going to happen the entire day?" I ask and he nods

"That is why I put our phones off. I am not going to tell you guys how last night was , so can you please stop calling us we'll talk to you tomorrow. My wife and I would like some privacy. Bye." He says and hangs up.

He puts my phone on flight mode and throws it on the bed. He takes the towel off and walks to the bathroom completely naked and I start blushing and I look at his back and I see scratch marks on his back.

What the hell?

"Where did you get hurt?" I ask Xavier and he looks confused

"Are you talking about the marks on my back?" He asks and I nod and he starts smirking