ᗪᗩᑎTᗴ́ II

Heeseung looked around. And his eyes widened at the sight of Taki beside him. The boy was half-awake, and his left side were bleeding. Beside him is a sharp edged fossil with blood tainted on it.

He tapped the younger making him groan. Heeseung immediately covered his mouth as the monster walked towards them.

Heeseung stood up quietly and helped the boy who was struggling to restrain himself from whimpering. The pain was just  excruciating that he wanted to scream.

But Heeseung is with him and putting all efforts just to keep him away from the monster. A single sound he make. And then both him and Heeseung will be done for.

Hanbin waved his hand at them gesturing that they will draw the attention of the monster.

But Heeseung and Taki are so close to the NOIDEM that once it bolts to where Hanbin are, it might threw them due to the impact. Resulting for another thud noises. Or worse, Taki's injury will worsen.

K understood why Heeseung couldn't agree yet to Hanbin's idea. If only the NOIDEM can move further. Or atleast Heeseung and Taki.

But both are cornered on the hill. If they climb up, it will cause a few scratch which will be very audible to the NOIDEM.

Sunoo figured that the NOIDEM wouldn't dash if it hears a close scratch. So maybe they can atleast try to just distance it from the two before Hanbin and Jungwon draw out its attention.

As careful as he could, Sunoo scratched his right foot on the reddish sand causing a slight scratch sound.

The NOIDEM paused to approach Heeseung and Sunoo. Turning its course to where Sunoo, Niki and Daniel are standing.

The three carefully moved away distancing themself enough to not be affected by the NOIDEM's impact.

And once they were sure that everyone is safe on their spot. Hanbin and Jungwon raised the stones they were holding. Both were on top of a lower hill compared to where Daniel stood earlier to call them all.

The two threw the stones as far as it can reach. And it draw the NOIDEM away from them.

With the NOIDEM gone. They all went to Taki to check him. His left side is bleeding so much that Heeseung's clothes were covered with his blood while he was holding him.

They all gave the younger a very concern look. And a few from the older males came to a certain conclusion.

A sad and grievious yet harsh conclusion.

The cut on his side is too deep which is a surprise that he was still alive.

Jay and Jake looked away. Knowing that it's no use if they try to save him. Especially in this savage place where they can't even speak. No signs of water or any living things. Wherever they look is hills and bones. The entire place is like an entire wasteland. Or better yet a graveyard.

Hanbin and Sunghoon went to them gesturing to go to the boulder. Which they did.

The four stared at the map carved on the boulder. A symbol of the boulder itself is carved in the middle. The lair seems to be in a diameter.

 The lair seems to be in a diameter