Castle ENHYPEN

Welcome to Castle ENHYPEN.

The castle is built with enough space for every contestants.

There isn't specific time of how long they will stay in the castle. It depends on how the previous champions will give their challenge and elimination of members.

Inside the castle, there are series of mysteries that needed to be break through. Series of riddles that needed to solved.

The champions had agreed on one important thing that needs to be found among the contestants.

It is the team work and the sense of family with each other.

Not only will they prove themselves with their talents and skills. They must also impress the champions with their personalities.

Castle Bulletproof had their champions called BTS. Consisting of seven champions.
The first ever champions that won the game. They are unique for being a strong family and protecting I-LAND with their own way. They protect I-LAND not only from the people who tries to take its property but also from the discriminations.

They're also unique for giving solid advices to their successors. For guiding them into success in the way of all the best.

Castle Black. Consisting of four champions called Blackpink. They can prove that not because they are woman, they can be easily be taken down. They proved that a woman can also stand on their own.

They can encourage everyone with their cheerful ways.

Castle Itzy consisting of five members. Unique for being always cheerful even during the most emotional times. They have the skill that can give energy to anyone.

They teach their successors to be cheerful and to cherish their friends.

Castle Dream. Hence the name. Consisting of five members called as Tomorrow by Together. They encourage everyone to proceed on their task having one goal. Having the same dream.

But what about Castle Enhypen? What will be their own unique style.

Enhypen must prove themselves to be the connection between many people. To discover each other and grow together.

Who will be the worthy members to make it as members of ENHYPEN.

Ps.
I know that you guys already know that it will be the final 7. But let's pretend that we still don't know it yet hahahah