ᗷᖇᗴᗩK Tᕼᗴ ᖇᑌᒪᗴ

As soon as the clock striked 8. All the lights in Castle Enhypen are all shut off.

The ilanders waited for a few hours and as soon as the clock striked 11. The ilanders started sneaking out of their room.

Geonu was the first one to arrived to South Wing's entrance. He was feeling sad and nervous at the same time.

Sad that his friends didn't even thought of joining him. And nervous of what awaits him in the forbidden place.

He was almost entering when he heard footsteps approaching.

"Yah! Where do you think you're going? We have to wait for the others!" K said while looking around same with the few ilanders with him.

Geonu felt happy. His friends cared for him after all.

After a few minutes, everyone arrived completing all twelve of them.

"Let's go!" Geonu was the one to take the lead as they enter the South Wing.

The entire castle is so dark that they barely see even themselves.

The only thing that makes them aware that they are with each other are their murmurrings and footsteps.

They arrived at what seems like the common room of South Wing. From there, there are a few torches that are lit up.

It was a bad news for them. Seeing that there are lighted torches around, means someone else is awake aside from them.

There are exactly four doorways.
One behind them from which the exit from the South Wing. And one on their left, right and in front of them.

"Okay! Let's divide into three groups as if doing our chores!" K suggested.

"But! Sunoo and Jaebeom are the only ones left with me! There's only three of us!" Jay said and they stayed for a while to give it some thought.

"I'll join you for the meantime!" Sunghoon volunteered.

Now they have their final three groups. K's group went to their right, Heeseung on the front and Jay on the left.

K, Seon, Nicholas & Geonu

The tunnel they took brought them to another tremendous room.

There was a huge circle table in the middle of the room. Around the wall hanged hundreds of flags with different symbols.

"Look!" Seon pointed on a specific flag. "It's the same as BTS flag!" He said and the three ran to see it.

It's true, BTS flag is there.

"O-over there! That's TXT!" K pointed at another flag.

"And those two!" Nicholas then pointed at the same flag like ITZY and BLACKPINK.

"Those flags were planted at the hill! Why are these flags here too?" Geonu asked but no one have no idea what to answer.

"What if... they lied to us?" K turned to them. "What if those four flags of champions... they aren't the only champions of Iland?" He continued sending shivers to their spine.

It was quite a creepy question.

"Nonsense! Sir.Namjoon said BTS are the first champion in the history of iland!" Nicholas exclaimed.

"But what if he lied to us? Didn't you remember what Sir.Jimin said? He said they can't just tell us everything! It clearly meant that we need to find out ourselves!" Geonu said.

"Then... All these flags... Are they flags of champions too?" Seon asked.

"Probably..." Geonu replied. "But why aren't they planted on the hill like the four?" He asked himself.

"There's like hundreds of flags here!" K said to himself and looked around to find something more.

He approached the huge and round table. And as soon as his hand touched it, a hologram with his information appeared in the middle.

The hologram was coming from a small hole on the center of the table.

"W-what the! Hyung! What did you do!?" Nicholas exclaimed pulling him away form the table.

"I-I don't know! I only touched the table!" He said and they all looked at his information.

"You touched the table? And that appeared?" Geonu asked pointing at the hologram and K nodded his head.

"Y-yes!"

Geonu did the same thing and his information appeared too.

Nicholas and Seon did the same. And like Geonu and K, their information appeared too.

"Whoa! This table is cool!" Seon exclaimed.

"What else does this table do?" Geonu asked.

Heeseung, Daniel, Jake & Jungwon

The four walked for a few minutes and arrived at their main destination.

The library.
The walls of the room consisted of tall bookshelves.

There are also bookshelves in the middle of the room and on every corners are the tables where they can read.

"Wow! I never thought I would see chained books!" Jake exclaimed, his eyes on the bookshelf on his right.

"So what exactly are we going to search in this... I don't know thousands of books?" Daniel asked playfully and laughed with Jungwon.

"These books are chained here for a reason... So probably all of them have important hints that we can use!" Heeseung said and they started opening the books.

But all the books they opened are all empty. Like nothing is written in every pages.

They checked the other books but made sure they returned the first ones they took. But all the books they opened have nothing written in their pages.

"I don't understand!" Heeseung scowled in disappointment.

"How odd! They chained the books but there's nothing in them anyway!" Like the others, Daniel is so confused.

Why would they chained this thousands of books. There's probably a reason.

But now they've seen the books, why is it that they have nothing written on them?

"Well, we didn't found anything else! But didn't Sunoo and Jaebeom said Ms.Chaeryeong was carrying some books from here? If the books here had nothing in them, where did she got the books from?" Jake asked but no one had no idea.

"What do we do?" Jungwon turned to Heeseung.

"Let's search around and see if we can find something else!" Heeseung suggested so they started looking around once again.

Get ready for the next chapter guys hahaha