Chapter 18

^^^Alexandra Daddario as Allison Lovett (I'm sorry idk why the photo disappeared :P Can you guys see this one now?)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I walked down the hall towards the cafeteria for lunch, phone in hands, and texting my mum.

Suddenly, I bumped into someone, and my phone dropped onto the floor. I sighed. Another repeat of the Aurelia incident? Looking up, I saw a boy with brown hair and hazel eyes. "Sorry 'bout that." In one quick swoop, he bent down and picked up the phone. "It's okay." I examined my phone for any damages.

"Mr Bailey, please follow me." Principal Nicholson said from in front of me. She smiled upon seeing me. "Ms Lovett."

The boy walked past me just as I caught sight of a gold gleam on his hand.

They went into the Principal's office, leaving me to my own thought. I'm sure that was an Emblem, I pondered. But what Element has a gold Emblem?

Still consumed in my own thoughts, I headed down to the cafeteria. "What would you want?" I snapped out of my daydream to see the lunch lady looking at me. "Oh, I'll just get the pasta please."

Grabbing my tray, I went over to the girls and sat down next to Aurelia, placing my bag next to me. "Hey." Lilith was standing there looking at us. "Can I join?" She askex shyly.

"Sure, no problem." Rachel slid over to make more space. "Thanks." Lilith gave a small smile and Rachel nodded in return.

"'Sup ladies, got amy more space?" Logan stood there with Noah and Flynn. "Of course." I looked at all the empty spots. They sat down and almost immediately, Maddie and Rachel started blushing. I noticed Logan looking at Lilith at the corner of his eye, despite her picking at her food.

"So...a little self-intro? Say your full name, Element and where you used to live. I'll start." I offered. "I'm Allison Dawn Lovett, but you can call me Ally, I'm an Ice and I used to live in L.A., California. Next please."

"I'm Madison Haley Connor, but call me Maddie. I'm an Air and I used to live in Miami, Florida."

"My name's Rachel Ailee Utah, I'm an Ice and I used to live in Detroit, Michigan."

"Aurelia Azar Lane, Fire and I lived in Chicago, Illinois ."

Flynn scratched his head. "Flynn Jacob Greene, Nature and I lived in New York City, New York."

"Lilith Selene Roberts, but I prefer Lily, I'm a Light and I lived in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania."

"Noah Andrew James, I'm a Water and I was in Phoenix, Arizona."

"Logan Benjamin Philips, Electricity and I was raised in Houston, Texas."

"Great, now that's done." I clapped my hands together. "Let's eat."

"Food!" Logan hollered and we all laughed.

"Hey, did you guys hear the news?" Noah asked.

"What?" Rachel took a big bite of her sandwich.

"There's a new guy here." Flynn said.

Lily raised her eyebrows. "So? We get new people all the time."

"Yeah, but apparently, this guy's a big deal. He's an Elemental, but his Element is special. Nothing like we've ever seen before."

That was news. My ears perked up. "What's his name?"

"Hm...Daniel Bailey, I think."

Daniel Bailey...My thoughts flashed back to the boy in the hallway. "I think I saw him just now. Principal Nicholson was talking to him in her office when I left."

"Did you see his Emblem?" Aurelia inquired.

"No, only a flash of gold."

"None of the Elements have a gold Emblem." Flynn furrowed his eyebrows.

"Students, may I have your attention please?" Principal Nicholson called out loudly. Everyone stopped talking and turned to her, where she was stood in the middle of the cafeteria.

"I have a very important announcement to make. I assume you've all heard of the Life Element?"

"Life Element?" I whispered to Maddie. "It's a legend, said to be the rarest Element there is. Only 1 person every 1000 years has it." She whispered back.

"I am pleased to say that the next Life Elemental is right here in our midst. Students, please give a warm welcome to our newest student and Life Elemental, Daniel Bailey."

Daniel scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, clearly not used to so much attention all at once, the intricate gold design on his hand on full display to everyone. Our jaws dropped. "He's the Life Elemental?" Rachel exclaimed in shock.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! So 2 chapters in a day! Yay! So all the main characters have been introduced so BAM! The. Cast. Is. Up! Btw sorry if Chapters 17 & 18 are a bit confusing, I tried to make it as easy to understand as possible. :P Enjoy!