Chapter Eleven

Glory's POV

    "That. Was. The. Cutest. Thing. I. Ever. Saw!" I said.

    "Cuter than me?" Deathbringer said, emerging out of the shadows. I punched him in the snout.

    "What was that for?!" He yelled.

    "For calling yourself cute." I replied.

    "What about us mom?" Said two voices. I whirled around.

    "Moonraiser! Macaw! I never knew you would come this early!"

    "Mom, we've been here for two days." Moonraiser said. I laughed nervously.

    "Your mother needs to speak with you." Deathbringer said regally. I shook my head vigorously, in the way a dragon would when they had to clear their thoughts.

    "Alone." I added.

    "Mom? Why can't Macaw know? Please . . . " I looked at the twins nervously and beckoned for Macaw and Moonraiser to follow me to an empty cave. Which was empty except for Webs.

    "Get your tail out of here." I growled at him. He cast me an angry glance and I opened my mouth, showing him my fangs. He did know about the venom, but the fangs were sharp. They were a threat in themselves. He ran out of the cave in a panic.

    "Now," I said, making sure no one was at the entrance of the cave listening. There wasn't anyone so I just turned and walked back to my dragonets, not noticing the small green tail curling itself around webbed talons.

    "Now," I said again. "Jerboa will be coming to Jade Mountain Academy to train you, Moonraiser."

    "Train her?" Asked Macaw.

    "Train me? But . . . I don't need it." Moonraiser spoke in a voice quite unlike her own.

    "Don't need training?" Deathbringer asked, stepping back a little.

    "No, I don't." She replied.

    "Moonraiser, is everything okay with you?" I asked, taking a few steps back.

    "I'm fine. I'm . . . absolutely wonderful."

    "H-how many spells have you cast?" I asked.

    "None except for the one to help Macaw. But the future can change with every spell I cast. I can change everything." She blinked and when her eyes opened they were completely white, unlike any other thing I had seen before.

    "And I'll start with you."

    Cliffhanger, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

    I'm so sorry I'll update another chapter because I'm so excited and I love writing this book. Thanks for reading this chapter and all my other ones. I really appreciate it. See you all in the next chapter! Bye!!

    (Three moons, that was a short chapter, another reason why I'm updating twice in one day.)