Chapter Fourteen

Turtle's POV

    "She did?!" Moon gasped.

    "Uh huh." I said.

    "But then how is she . . . ?" Qibli asked. I walked to the SandWing and felt her heart beat.

    "That's a good question, because her heart beat is definitely slowing down." I replied.

    "Well that's reassuring." Moon said, rolling her eyes. I laughed.

    "Maybe another dragon enchanted her? Moonraiser?" I asked.

    "Moonraiser?" Moon asked.

    "Glory's daughter was an animus."

    "Oh."

    "Yeah . . . problem is, she kind of went evil."

    "How many spells did she cast?"

    "I don't think she did any except for the one Glory told me about."

    "And that was...?"

    "She helped Macaw get up from the ground when he was a dragonet."

    "So her soul should be okay . . . "

    "Wait." I said.

    "What is it?" Qibli and Moon asked me simultaneously.

    "The prophecy . . . I've got to run!" I yelled.

    Moon and Qibli looked at each other, each with an equal expression of: He's gone insane hasn't he?

    Glory's POV

    "Queen Glory!" Turtle yelled. "Don't you remember the prophecy?!"

    "Prophecy . . . ? You mean Moon's prophecy?" I asked.

    "That one exactly. You remember the part where it says, 'Listen to the one who warned you in the beginning'?"

    "Yes..."

    "Did you get any warnings or objections to anything you wanted to do?" He asked.

    I started racking my brain. Not so recently, no...wait, wasn't it, the one who warned you in the beginning? In the beginning . . . Nightstalker! He - he - He told me not to send Moonraiser and Macaw to Jade Mountain!

    "I did!" I yelled, almost in excitement. This meant we were one step closer to finding out the truth! Or . . . whatever it was we were supposed to find out.

    "Really?! Who warned you?!"

    "Nightstalker."

    "Wait, he's your son, right?"

    "Yeah, why?"

    "What powers does he have?"

    "He can change his scales . . . um . . . read minds . . . he can breathe fire . . . I feel like I'm forgetting something though . . . that's it! He can see the future! He tried to warn us not to send them to Jade Mountain because he knew this would happen!"

    "So he knew about it!"

    "Thank you Turtle - " But he was already running back to the Healing Cave.

    "No. Thank YOU Queen Glory."

    ALRIGHT AS I WAS WRITING THIS CHAPTER I CAME UP WITH A PLOT TWIST AT THE END.

    I will not say anything else.

    Be ready for the plot twist, it's going to be weird.

    I hoped you all enjoyed the book so far, despite all the twists and turns and a small amount of brutalness (that's not a word, but it is now!), So...see you all in the next chapter. Bye!!!