Epilogue

~One year later~

    Glory's POV

    "I can't get over the fact that you actually had the strangest dream in the history of Pyrrhia!" Tsunami said.

    "I know. But it's been a year, let's just forget."

    "You know I've been trying."

    "Yeah, yeah."

    "But you're right. Valentine's Day is coming up - "

    "Don't remind me." I groaned.

    "Why? What do the RainWings have to do? I didn't hear."

    "You're going to laugh so hard when you hear this . . . "

    And she did.

    "Glory, that's your worst nightmare!" She said in between giggles.

    "I know," I said drily. "So what really happened when I was asleep?"

    "Well, Nightstalker decided to go to Jade Mountain as well, because he didn't want to be left out."

    "Okay . . . "

    "So he left Deathbringer with you."

    "Do I want to know where this is going?"

    "Yes."

    "Ugh, fine. But knowing you, it's going to be something really, really bad."

    "Few assassins tried to kill you, he killed them." She said.

    "That's it? Well that was better than I expected. Is that really all that happened?"

    "Pretty much. Except when Deathbringer put some flowers on your bed and claimed you were dead, he even acted all tragic and everything." Tsunami replied. I laughed.

    "Well, although that was pretty interesting, it still wasn't as good as my dream," I said. "Should I just, like, go back or something?"

    "Glory, don't leave me!" Tsunami yelled.

    "Bye! Goodbye! See you in another week!" I yelled as I flew off. I caught Tsunami giving me a hurt look which turned to fury as I laughed. She realized it was a joke, and she was mad.

    "DEATHBRINGER HELP ME!" I yelled as a crazy SeaWing chased me through the rainforest.