Chapter Twenty-Six

I've just realized . . .

    THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER BEFORE THE PRE-EPILOGUE, NOOOOO!

    *Sad sniff* There are still going to be specials for each holiday, though. I think I'll actually do the Pre-Epilogue and the Epilogue today as well, because I'm bored and it's only 1:23 as I'm writing this, so . . . I'm gonna be bored if I don't update.

    Before I start the chapter, though, a warning: this is going to be a short one.

    BUT IT'S 1:23 WOW! But anyways . . . *Another sad (and probably over exaggerated, but still) sniff* To the last chapter . . .

    Moonraiser's POV

    "You're being stupid, Macaw." I said quietly.

    "You guys were always the royals that were respected! I was never liked, all that happened to me was 'oh, you're weird, you have fire', or 'oh, you're weird, you have venom', or 'oh, you're weird, you have fire and venom. But I couldn't read minds or see the future, I wasn't an animus, so I never got any respect from anyone but my family. So I guess that was the last straw for me."

    Phantomhunter and I looked at each other. She cocked her head at me, and I nodded.

    "Macaw . . . you know your sister doesn't really like when you act stupid. Wasn't she trying to tell you that powers don't matter? Because they don't. Your powers make you who you are, and one day dragons all around the world will respect you. Moonraiser even told me that she's jealous that you have both venom and fire. So stop being stupid."

    Macaw looked at me, and I looked down. Truth was, I was jealous that he had venom and fire.

    I lifted up my head as Macaw looked around.

    "I was being stupid. I really was. I'm sorry." He hugged all of us. And smiled. The first time I saw a real smile from him.

    Glory's POV

    "Let's throw a party!" Sunny yelled.

    "Sunny - " I started. But she was already gone. Please don't be like Blaze, my mind continued. I sighed.

    "I guess we might as well attend, huh?" Deathbringer asked.

    "Of course."

    Okay, that was the last chapter before the Pre-Epilogue! See you all there! Bye!!!