St. Patrick's Day Special!!!

IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE BEEN WRITING THIS! IS THIS EVEN REAL?

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

    Anyways, yes. Uh, real quick: There will be a small (perhaps unnoticeable?) spoiler to something that happens in book 14 . . . but . . .  Here we goooooooooooooo! (Also I'll be doing something I've never done before in this book. Third person!!)

    Third Person POV

    As soon as Glory heard about the St. Patrick's Day challenge, she got flashbacks to how the last holiday went . . . it was the worst thing that ever happened.

    Glory shivered until remembering what green meant and got angry. How come LAST time she had to turn something she didn't like and she couldn't even change her scales SLIGHTLY, and NOW she's becoming a color she DOES like (okay, maybe not like, but a color that's on her scales every so often) and she CAN'T EVEN CHANGE COLORS TO SHOW SHE'S HAPPY?! THREE MOONS IT WAS SO AGGRAVATING!

    Glory growled as Deathbringer waltzed over to her.

    "How is my favorite dragon?" Deathbringer said. Glory slapped him in the snout and walked away.

    "Awwwwww, don't you have to be cheerful again?" Was Deathbringer's reply to Glory's reply and . . .

    "Indeed we should!" Jambu said happily.

    "You see what you've done?!" Glory hissed at Deathbringer. But in a nice way, she was sure of that.

    Jambu glanced at the green and gold dragons around him. "I'm the judge." He said happily.

    "Obviously, you're not a shade lighter than that pink you always are." Glory said. She quickly changed her tone. "I mean, THAT'S GREAT, BROTHER, I WONDER WHO'S GOING TO WIN, YOU'RE SUCH A BA - GOOD JUDGE, I BET." She gave him her best smile and walked away very awkwardly.

    "She'll be fine." Deathbringer said.

    "For now." Jambu replied. He nudged Deathbringer and smiled. "Do your magic."

    Deathbringer smiled a reply. He flew off after Glory as Jambu watched the other RainWings, calling out the dragons that changed from green to pink or to blue slightly.

    A while later, Deathbringer landed beside a small ball of scales, which he knew was actually Glory making herself as small and unnoticeable as possible. But she was lying in a patch of clovers, which clearly meant that she would get noticed.

    Before Deathbringer landed and 'worked his magic', he scanned the patch of clovers. There was nothing of interest, so he moved on to another cluster, where he found it.

    A four leaf clover.

    Now, Deathbringer didn't really believe in luck . . . but it was St. Patrick's Day.

    He picked the clover, careful not to harm it, and tucked it in the pouch that he kept his weapons. But he quickly took it back out before it got sliced, and put it in the pouch of odds and ends (that was empty right now) that he carried around his ankle.

    "Hey Glooooorrryyyyyyyyyy." He said. She groaned. BUT CHEERFULLY.

    She got up and faced her doom.

    "HEEYYYYYY, DEATHBRINGER. THIS IS THE DAY OF LUCK, NOT JOY, BUT I'M TOTALLY HAPPY THAT WE HAVE LUCK TODAY, YES, NOT DOING THIS FOR A CHALLENGE AT ALL." She smiled a big, fake smile, and continued on her way.