Chapter Seventeen

Turtle's POV

    "Who are you?!" Qibli snarled.

    "Me?" She said. "My name is none of your business, Qibli."

    "How do you know my name?" Qibli demanded.

    "Easy. You took off your skyfire without knowing it one night, little SandWing. That's how."

    "GLORY! TSUNAMI! SOMEONE! DEATHBRINGER!" I yelled as loud as I could.

    "SeaWings." The NightWing snarled. "Always in need of help."

    "Actually it's just my friend Turtle here." Qibli said.

    "Qibli!" I yelled.

    "Sorry, sorry."

    "What is it guys?" Starflight said. "Why do you need - "

    Suddenly, Starflight was blasted to the wall of the library where he crumpled into a small ball. Only breathing slightly. Or was he breathing at all? It was quite hard to tell.

    "STARFLIGHT!" I yelled.

    "And that is the one thing I've had to do to get dragons out of my way. Honestly, even though your tribes are stupid, I would have expected a smarter decision. Maybe . . . going to the library with some grown up dragon? Either way . . . "

    The NightWing spread her wings, taking out her talons as she did so. She picked up a scroll that had fallen from the shelf and looked at it, then back at us.

    "Enchant this scroll to - " The NightWing was abruptly cut off as the next moment there was a crash and lightning struck the ceiling.

    Glory's POV

    I heard a shout coming from the library.

    "GLORY! TSUNAMI! SOMEONE! DEATHBRINGER!"

    I rushed towards it, meeting Tsunami and Deathbringer, along with Clay and Sunny, rushing to the library as fast as they could, Clay lagging behind with his leg dragging across the tunnel floor.

    "Guys, wait up!" He yelled.

    "You guys go ahead, I'll help him!" Sunny shouted.

    "But Sunny - " I started.

    "Just go!" She replied. Don't underestimate her! My brain screamed. But I couldn't bring myself to leave her.

    I swiveled my head in every direction, wanting to stay with Sunny and Clay but at the same time go with my other friends.

    Out of nowhere, Tsunami grabbed my tail and dragged me not-so-gently to the library where Deathbringer was already waiting.

    "Glory?" Deathbringer asked. "Um . . . do you by chance know anything about helping dragonets in a library getting attacked by a NightWing animus?"

    "No . . . "

    "We're doomed."

    "No we're not!" Tsunami said. She started growling and edging towards the library doors.

    Then there was a flash and a boom, and the ceiling collapsed on the dragonets and the NightWing.

    Turtle's POV

    Help us . . . please?

    That's not going to work, silly dragon.