April Fools Day Special!!!

Third person POV (because I really should do it for every special)

Glory didn't like April Fools Day.
    She didn't. A day of pranks. More pranks, anyways. Deathbringer was soooooo good at annoying Glory, she already counted three times in the past week that she punched him.
    Day One: In the snout.
    Day Two: In the leg.
    Day Three: ... In the wing.
    Deathbringer was unable to fly for two days after that.
    Glory didn't want to participate, because from what she heard, the other person pranked their target for six hours straight.
    And then Kinkajou came and changed Glory's mind completely.
    "Hey Glory!" Kinkajou said. Glory groaned but tried to hide it. Kinkajou heard it, but chose to ignore Glory's groan.
    "Yes Kinkajou?" Glory said through gritted teeth.
    "Today's challenge for April Fools Day is being announced! Come on come on come on, we can't miss it!" Kinkajou grabbed her queen's talon with her tail and ran off, dragging Glory behind her.
    Glory tried to keep up with the over-excited RainWing, but she kept stumbling over rocks and branches. Stones and even a tree.
    Soon, Kinkajou came to an abrupt stop, causing Glory to fall over her.
    "Sorry." She said. Kinkajou didn't seem to hear her. Instead, she beckoned Glory to follow her.
    They made their way in through the crowd of dragons, and Glory flew up to the pavilion.
    "Welcome RainWings, NightWings, and others." Glory said. "Today, Handsome will be announcing our challenge for April Fools Day. Handsome?"
    A RainWing stepped onto the pavilion and bowed to Glory.
    "Very well said, Your Majesty. Today, as you all know, is April first, or April Fools Day. Today is a day of pranks."
    "Woo hoo!" Some dragon shouted from the crowd.
    "Thank you Deathbringer," Handsome said. "As I was saying, today is a day of pranks. Since there are twelve hours from when we wake up to when we go to sleep, there will be six hours of pranking... for each of us."
    Glory couldn't believe her ears. She could prank her partner too!
    "Now, the teams. Queen Glory, if you will." Handsome backed up for Glory to go to the front. Handsome gave her a list of dragons.
    "Orchid and Mangrove." Glory said. The two dragons turned pink mixed with crimson and stepped toward each other.
    "Bromeliad and Coconut." Glory smirked at this pair. Put the worst with the worst and you get the best... with pranks. It would be hilarious to watch those two try and fail to prank each other. Bromeliad scowled and headed toward Coconut, who blinked in confusion.
    "Liana and Jambu. Starflight and Fatespeaker. Tsunami and Riptide. (Riptide is here because Tsunami said so) Moonwatcher and Qibli. Winter and Clay. Moonraiser and Phantomhunter. Nightstalker and Peony. Sky and Sunny. Turtle and Kinkajou." The list went on and on before finally...
    "Deathbringer and... me."
    Handsome smirked behind Glory, him being the one who arranged the teams, putting the dragons with their mates. Although, of course Glory didn't know that.
    Glory smiled against her will. She made her way down into the crowd of dragons, passing them all until she reached Deathbringer.
    "Who's going to prank each other first?" Glory asked. Deathbringer jumped up and down like a dragonet.
    "Me! I'm going first Glory!"
    Glory rolled her eyes at him and batted his snout. Then she and the other teams dispersed and headed off to do their own things.
    Deathbringer's POV

Three moons, this is going to be fun! I waltzed off with Glory, who lagged behind like some sort of dead fish that was tied to me. I headed back to her.
    "Come on, Glory! Let's have some fun!"
    "This isn't going to be fun until I get to prank you." She replied. I shrugged.
    "Well, I'm going to have some breakfast, see you later!"
    "You're totally going to prank me."
    "I totally am."
    Third person POV

While Deathbringer went to 'have breakfast', Glory decided to actually have breakfast.
    Little did she know...
    Deathbringer flew the opposite way from the village, but when he saw that Glory disappeared... he turned right back around and headed for Glory's pavilion, where she would conveniently be eating breakfast when he reached it.
    This would be the first and BEST prank that Deathbringer ever did.
    As Deathbringer watched, Glory picked out certain fruits from a bowl nearby and set them down. She picked one to eat first, pointing at each one and mumbling. Eventually, she realized no one was around and gobbled everything up like she was starving.
    Deathbringer laughed quietly. Glory was trying to eat politely, and as soon as she realized that there was no one around, she ate everything as fast as possible.
    Glory looked around. She must have heard Deathbringer's chuckle.
    "Deathbringer?" She asked. "I know you're out there. Unless that's not you."
    Deathbringer stayed silent. He would not give up his chance to prank Glory. She kept her guard up, even when he wasn't going to prank her.
    Deathbringer watched Glory look around for a little. He moved so slightly, he could have just been a shadow moving with the sun.
    Glory must have thought Deathbringer wasn't there, because eventually she just sighed and turned to a scroll that was brought from Jade Mountain.
    Deathbringer took his chance while Glory was reading. As fast as lightning, he grabbed the rest of the fruit and put it on the leaves above. Quietly, he positioned everything so that when Glory moved a branch, she would trigger a set of movement leading to the leaves where the fruit was. Then it would fall on her.
    How did Deathbringer know she was going to move the branch? He knew that when Glory sat up, she swished her tail around in an arc. The branch was placed so that she would hit it.
    Of course, when Glory got up to get more fruit, she hit the branch.
    Glory looked around in confusion. Her fruit was there a minute ago.
    And then she came up with something similar to what was going on.
    "Deathbringer, if you stole my fruit as a prank, that was the weirdest thing to do, because I could just get mo--"
    The fruit fell on top of her.
    "DEAAAAAAAAAAATHBRINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!" Glory roared angrily. Deathbringer laughed and flew off, planning his next prank.
    When Glory was curling up for suntime, Deathbringer knew half his time was already up. So he decided that in the next three hours, he would prank her as much as possible.
    But first, he needed a costume and a dreamvisitor.
    After a while, Deathbringer looked a lot like Ex-Queen Scarlet. Although she was dead, he could always say that that was her ghost. Ooo, or that she came back to life because she was never dead or something. Hmm, that wouldn't work. But it was a great idea!
    When Deathbringer told Starflight about his prank, he nodded thoughtfully and told him that Tsunami had the dreamvisitor.
    "But explain yourself nice and clear or she'll kill you, so watch out!" Starflight added humorously.
    Deathbringer went to Tsunami for the dreamvisitor, instead of beating him with her tail, she let him explain and laughed when he finished.
    "Here, take it. For a moment I actually thought you were Queen Scarlet, and then I heard your voice. So make sure to make it sound like her!"
    "I'm good at that." Deathbringer said. He changed his tone to match Scarlet's and when he talked, Tsunami jumped.
    "Three moons, Deathbringer. Don't do that around anyone except Glory, okay?"
    "Got it." Deathbringer said, laughing.
    Deathbringer got to the rainforest, slipping off his costume as he went. Then, he made sure Glory was still asleep. She was, and only Silver was awake. She seemed to know what Deathbringer was doing, though, because she made a noise of humor and pretended to be asleep.
    Deathbringer put on his costume, going to the tunnel to the Sand Kingdom where it was completely dark. Then, making sure no black scales peeked out, he thought the word Glory.
    And when he opened his eyes, he was in the middle of the rainforest, surrounded by Tsunami, Clay, Sunny, and Starflight. Finally, he spotted Glory, who was writing busily on a piece of parchment. Silver was perched on the desk, yawning.
    "Glory." Deathbringer hissed in his best Scarlet voice. Glory jumped and turned around.
    "You." She snarled. "Aren't you dead?"
    "Was I really ever dead?" Deathbringer said. "Maybe it wasn't me. Maybe Chameleon decided to make a dragon look like me."
    "So an innocent dragon died so you could live. Very nice Scarlet."
    "Queen Scarlet." Deathbringer corrected. Glory rolled her eyes.
    "Yeah, I don't bow to anyone but... no, wait, I don't bow to myself either. I don't bow to anyone. Besides, Queen Ruby has the throne now. Where are you, anyway?"
    "Guess." Deathbringer said. Glory looked behind Deathbringer and saw black.
    "Are you in the rainforest already?"
    "Yes. I've actually been here all along." Deathbringer said in his normal voice. He took off his costume, showing Glory his same black scales.
    "DEATHBRINGER I'M GOING TO KILLLLLLLLL YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU."
    Deathbringer laughed. Then he came out of Glory's dream and planned his next prank.
    Finally, after Glory got pranked some more, Deathbringer and Glory switched. Now it was Glory's turn to prank, and she had the best idea.
    She crept to where Deathbringer sat, sitting beside him, but not making eye contact. Before she did anything else, she started to reconsider.
    This might actually make him cry. Although, Deathbringer is smart. He'll know for sure that this is a prank, right?  I mean, what if he doesn't though? That's a mean prank, Glory. But before Glory could decide that she didn't want to do it, Deathbringer spoke.
    "Hey, Glory!" He said. Glory didn't reply. Her heart was racing and breaking at the same time. "Glory?" Deathbringer asked. "Hello? Pyrrhia to Glory, do you read me?"
    "You're not a scroll." Glory said. Deathbringer's smile was wiped off his face as she said this.
    "You never do that."
    "Do what?" Glory asked coldly.
    "Act like you're acting. Is something wrong?"
    "Yes. You." Glory growled. She stomped off, leaving a very confused and sad Deathbringer behind.
    As soon as Glory was far enough away, she started to cry. This was the worst idea ever! Pranking Deathbringer that she hated him? WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HER?!
    "Glory?" Said a voice from above. Glory wiped a tear and looked up. Of course it was Deathbringer.
    "Leave me alone." She snarled.
    "Do you hate me because of the prank I pulled?"
    "Not just your Scarlet prank. All your pranks. All your jokes. I hate you Deathbringer."
    Deathbringer's eyes widened and started watering. This had to be a joke. Glory humor, right? But something about the way she acted... it was so real. If this was a prank, she was doing a good job acting.
    No sooner had he finished that thought, than Glory began to cry.
    "Pranked!" She choked out.
    Deathbringer laughed. He took it lightly. After all, he really did deserve that one after the Scarlet prank.
    An hour passed, and Glory pulled another prank. This time, she hid a scavenger-shaped block of wood and put it in a chest. She connected the chest to the spring and connected the spring to the scavenger made of wood. Then she pushed the scavenger in the box and closed it. She put a note on it, saying she was sorry for her last prank.
    Deathbringer was actually afraid of scavengers, so Glory's prank was a good one, because when Deathbringer opened the box, he ran right out of the RainWing village and didn't stop until he made it to the NightWing village where Glory was waiting for him with a smirk on her face.
    "That was a good one." Deathbringer said after Glory explained the prank to him. "That was a really good one."
    Deathbringer got pranked again, before finally it was time to announce winners. That's right. The RainWings and NightWings decided that they wanted to have a competitive challenge this year, and so they did.
    Handsome stepped onto the pavilion and addressed the crowd where all the dragons (including the royals) were standing.
    "Time for the winners! In first place, Team Glorybringer! And that's not because they're royal." Deathbringer and Glory cheered, flying up to the pavilion to stand beside Handsome.
    "In second place, Team Turtlejou!" Kinkajou yelped and pulled a startled-looking green SeaWing behind her.
    "And in third place, team Orchidgrove!" Orchid and Mangrove smiled, flying up to land beside Glory, Deathbringer, Turtle, and Kinkajou.
    "And now that the sun has set, all of you may go down to your homes." Handsome said.
    The crowd dispersed once again, and soon, to both Glory and Deathbringer's relief, it wouldn't be April Fools Day anymore.
    Until Kinkajou came in and yelled at the top of her lungs that the contest would go on until April third.
    Well that sure ruined the mood.