Chapter Four

"Deathbringer?" I said quietly, unsure of whether or not he was still awake.

    "Yeah?" He asked, lifting up his head.

    "There's something I need to tell you."

~At Jade Mountain~

    "I can't believe this!" Tsunami almost hit me with her tail but I ducked.

    "Really?!" Sunny said excited.

    "Wow." Starflight said.

    "Okay . . . now that Glory's said something...I need to say something too." We looked over at Clay, who nervously shuffled his feet.

    "Let me guess." Said Tsunami. "Peril's with egg too."

    "Well, I'm not exactly with egg still, I just laid it last night, but sure." I said.

    Just then, Peril came rushing into the Library in Jade Mountain, nearly burning some scrolls.

    "Sorry!" She yelped. "Sorry sorry sorry!"

    "It's okay Peril." I said, sweeping the scrolls away from her.

    "Thanks." She said. "Anyways, I came to tell you guys that - "

    "You're with egg? We know that." Starflight said. But Peril shook her head.

    "Moon's had another prophecy."

~Literally two seconds later~

    "Three moons!" Tsunami yelled. "I hate prophecies! And now there's another one?! Toad spit and frog spawn!"

    "Shh!" Said Sunny as a few dragonet peeked out of their caves to glare at Tsunami, who glared strait back at them. "There are children here."

    Kinkajou was in her sleeping cave, her scales white with shock. Meanwhile Moon was saying things, in a voice quite unlike her own.

    Fear the one with power unlike

    Fear the one with the RainWing venom

    Fear the one with the biggest ambition

   Wish for the eternal world of darkness

    Turn yourself away from your studies

    Turn yourself towards the galaxy

    Watch out for the one who may not be trustworthy

    Listen to the one who warned you in the beginning

    There may only be one chance

    There may only be one dragon

    There may only be one way

    Before the world falls into dismay

    Moon collapsed, and for a second we all stood still. Then we all ran over to her, checking if she was okay.

    "Moon!" I shouted. "Moon! Moonwatcher!" She didn't move.

    "Someone take her to the Healer!" Clay yelled.

    Tsunami looked stunned.

    "This is what happens after a real prophecy?" She whispered. Sunny walked out carrying Moon.

    Kinkajou wouldn't or couldn't move.

    "Come on." I said. "You can stay with me if you want. In the rainforest."

    "No!" She shouted. This took me by surprise. She never shouted at me, plus I was her queen.

    "Kinkajou." I said sternly, though why did I say it like that? Did I want her to be safe? She wanted to stay at Jade Mountain; that was completely up to her!

    "What if I want to stay, huh?" She asked.

    "Then stay." I said coldly. "But don't expect me to come back for you when you nearly get killed." Why, that was the question. Why did I say that? And then another pain similar to the one I had a few weeks earlier struck me, and all was black.

    Alright, change of plans. If you're re-reading this chapter, or just this book, I'm going to tell you that I'm going to try to make a prophecy, because there probably isn't going to be anything about The Lost Continent in this book. So...I'll do that a little later, after I put this new updated version of author's note in this book.

    Some chapters may not have pictures just letting you all know.

    By the way, everyone has gotten used to Peril now, so that's why they don't act mean to her anymore.