Chapter Two

"Glory? Is something wrong?" The kind voice belonged to my fav - I mean LEAST favorite dragon in the universe.

    "Yeah, I  just . . . think I ate too much." It was a horrible excuse, but it worked. As Deathbringer put a talon on my shoulder, I felt my least favorite feeling.

    "Be right back." I said hurriedly running out the room. It's coming soon. I can feel it. This is the fourth time this week. I puked over the edge.

    "Hey!" Yelled Magnificent, the former RainWing Queen.

    "Sorry not sorry!" I yelled back. There was a chuckle.

    "Hope!" I said, rushing towards her. I regretted that immediately. I puked again.

    "Pregnancy not suiting you huh?" She asked. I shook my head, but not wanting to stay on the subject too long, I started talking.

    "Where's Peacemaker?" I asked, looking over her shoulder.

    "He's with Moon."

    "What's Moon doing here?!" I asked.

    "School's over. Don't you remember? Yesterday was the last day."

    "Right. Sorry."

    "Why are you so hyper?"

    "I need double the suntime and double the food." I replied. "It's not doing me any good."

    "Yeah." Said Deathbringer, sidling up beside me. "How come?"

    I sighed a sigh of relief internally. So he didn't know about the egg. Good.

    "Oh. Said Hope. "Glory hasn't told you? She's pre - "

    "I just had a lot of work to do organizing things, so my energy went down. And so did my food levels." Deathbringer cocked his head but nodded.

    "Anyways," He said. "I'm going to go. I need to catch up on a few things."

    As soon as I couldn't see him anymore, I rounded on Hope.

    "Why'd you say that?!" I hissed, though I knew who's fault it really was. I never told her not to tell anyone!

    "I didn't know that you didn't want anyone to know. Sorry."

    "Have you told anyone?" She looked at me, then shook her head, her eyes on mine. So she wasn't lying. Good.

    "GLOOOOOORYYYYYYYYYY!!!" I turned around, only to be hugged by Peacemaker. I puked over the edge again, this time landing on Webs, who was spending the school break in the rainforest.

    "You ungrateful lizard!" He yelled, flying up to me. "I save you, and you puke on m--"

    "Let me inform you, that my friends 'saved' me, and that we saved you twice. So don't play that card." I leaned closer to him, fighting back the red on my scales.

    He scowled and dove over the edge to the river, dragons looking at him and laughing all the way.

~A few days later~

    "Deathbringer! I'm going to go out for a bit, okay? Just a small nighttime walk." The black dragon in the hut looked like he wanted to follow me, but when I gave him a harsh glare, he subsided and nodded reluctantly. I waved to him and flew off, one thought circulating in my mind.

    It's here.