Soulmate's name

Taehyung's POV

As I was packing up for the sleepover at Jiminie's house, I wondered who his soulmate is. I kinda wished it was me. I mean because he was my best friend, I wouldn't want him to leave me. And little did he know I had a little tiny crush on him.

Time skip to Jimin's sleepover

Jimin's POV

When Jin-Hyung and Tae arrived, they gave me a hug and a few presents and a card.

Tae's Card

Jin-Hyung's Card

Jin-Hyung's Card

(Let's just say that Jin drew the flowers on the card)

"Awww...Thanks guys!!!" I felt thrilled.

Time skip to 11:55 (5 minutes until Jimin gets his tattoo)

"I can't wait to see who it is!!!!!" Tae screamed.

"Ya..." I said, unsure if I should be happy or scared.

Jin-Hyung pulled me away from Tae.

"What's wrong, Jin-Hyung?" I asked. I didn't know why he pulled me away.

"I should ask you that question." He replies.

"Why do you want to ask me that? ,"I ask again.

"Stop lying. I know you don't want to get your tattoo."

"Huh? How d'you know- I mean, why wouldn't I want to get my tattoo?" I blurted.

Flashback to a week ago

Jin's POV 

When I was about to leave the washroom I heard someone come in. He was sobbing. "I don't want to get my tattoo.." I recognized that voice right away. It was Jimin. He kept on crying. It sounded like he was talking to himself. He went on, speaking "What if my soulmate hates me, or he's abusive, or he drinks and smokes?" Then he got a phone call. He quickly (Tried to) change his voice, making it sound happy. He picked up. "Hi, Tae!" He said cheerily. I couldn't hear what Tae was saying. "Okay, I'll call you back later." Jimin hung upon him. He hurried out of the washroom.

End of Flashback

Jimin's POV

Oh no. He heard me talking in the washroom. I knew I should've checked if it was empty be for pouring my heart out to the mirror. He looked worried. 

"I'm just really nervous about getting the tattoo. I'm scared Jin-Hyung." I started shaking.

"It's okay to be concerned. It worried me when I got my tattoo. But it turned out great. Didn't it? I met Namjoon and all his friends." Jin-Hyung said calmly.

"Where have you guys gone?! There's 1 minute until 12:00 AM!" Tae interrupted.

"Sorry. We were just talking about something." Jin-Hyung said.

11:59...12:00!

"WHO IS IT???!!!!" Tae shouted.

"J-Jungkook..." I whispered shakily.

Tae's POV 

Jungkook? Who the fuck is Jungkook?! How dare he steal my ChimChim away from me?

"Wait. Can we see the tattoo?" Jin-Hyung asked.

"S-sure.." Jimin whispered.

"THE JUNGKOOK?" Jin-hyung exclamied

"Who's he?" I asked, confused.

"He's not only one of Namjoon's friends, he's probably the most popular man in our school!" Jin-Hyung.

"WHAT??!!" I screamed.

He's popular. And handsome. Most definitely he goes with Jimin more than me.

"He also has a company," Jin-Hyung confessed.

"WHAT??!!" I yelled again.

"Well... The company is his dad's. But his dad retired, making him having to takeover the company while going to school. Joonie says that Jungkook goes to our school." 

This is it. JUNGKOOK GOES TO HIS SCHOOL!! HOW WILL THEY MEET? i really dont know. Oh well. I will come up with one. soon. I think. maybe

                                                                         -Cameron out