Awake

Jungkook gasps and shoots up as he breathes for air, and he looks around. It was his room and Jimin smiles at him sweetly. "Finally awake?"

"What happened?" Jungkook pants.

"You got sick after running in the rain and passed out. So I stayed here to take care of you while your parents went on a business trip. Why were you stupid enough to run in the rain?" Jimin chuckled.

"Heh, I don't know." Jungkook chuckled awkwardly.

Jimin sighed and wiped Jungkook's forehead with his warm towel. "Why are you sweating so much and you need to catch your breath. What happened? Nightmare?"

Jungkook then quickly explains everything in his dream to Jimin.

Jimin chuckles. "Don't worry. I'll always be with you." He says and kisses Jungkook's forehead. "I'll go make you some soup and you can go watch TV while you wait, okay?" Jungkook nods and Jimin waddles out of the room. Jungkook chuckled at how cute Jimin looked. He was wearing one of Jungkook's white tee and his shorts. Jungkook walked out to the living room and plopped himself on the couch.

"Aah!" Jimin shrieks from the kitchen. Jungkook dashed to the kitchen to check on Jimin.

"What's wrong?!" He says frantically, hoping it was nothing like what happened in his 'dream'.

Jimin rubbed the back of his neck and smiled. "I knocked over the soup and it landed all over me. . . And it's super hot. . ."

Jungkook shook his head. "Go change. I'll take care of this and I'll make us. . ."

"Lunch, Gguk." Jimin reminded him.

"Right." Jungkook smiled. "Now, go find different clothes of mine."

Jimin blushed a dark red. "How'd you know this was yours?"

"They're my clothes Jiminie. Of course, I know." Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes and Jimin slapped him lightly on the arm then went to change.

Jungkook wiped the soup away and gathered the food he needed. He finished and called Jimin out for lunch.

"Chim! The food is done!"

"Coming!" Jimin's small voice chirped.

As soon as Jimin stepped into the Living room, Jungkook swears he was having a nosebleed.

Jimin smiles at Jungkook and sits on the couch. "Did you make ramen?"

"Yeah."

Jimin gasped happily and clapped his hands. "This looks so good!"

 "This looks so good!"