The Jeon Company

Jimin's POV

After school, Jungkook invited me to a tour around his company.

Without thinking I nodded.

When Jungkook invited me into the car, his driver raised an eyebrow.

"Don't worry. He's a friend from school." Jungkook explained.

The driver nodded.

Time skip to when they arrived at The Jeon Company

I followed quietly behind Jungkook when we arrived at his company.

Everyone nodded hello and he nodded back.

When we got to his office, my jaw dropped.

His office was HUGE!

His assistant walked into the room and glared at me.

"Mr. Jeon? Who is this?" Her voice was covered in fake kindness.

"He's my soulmate." Jungkook said nonchalantly.

Her eyes widened and jaw dropped.

"H-he's your soulmate?!" She yelled.

"Yes. Yes he is my soulmate. Now you know please be quiet and go finish your work." Jungkook rolled his eyes because of how annoying his assistant was.

I just stood there, nervous.

"Jimin, take a seat." Jungkook gestured towards the chairs on the other side of his desk.

"So.... You take care of this company all by yourself?" I asked curiously.

"Mm-hm." Jungkook responded without looking up from his work.

"I-I'm sorry. You're busy. I'll talk to you later." Jimin looked down.

"No, no. It's okay. We can talk while I finish up some work." Jungkook apologized.

"Oh. Okay."

Time skip to when Jungkook finished his work

"Um.. So Jimin, do you want to go find a restaurant to eat for dinner with me?" Jungkook asked.

"Um.. Sure?" 

"Okay, which restaurant do you want do you want to go to?" He asked again.

"Um.. I don't really know anything around here so..." I confessed.

"Okay. I'll take you to a sushi place because they have the best sushi in town." Jungkook said.

"Okay."

The drive there was about 15 minutes. We sat in comfortable silence there.

When we got to the restaurant, Jungkook said something to the cashier while I looked around the diner.

It was  very Japanese styled. It was a nice small shop. There were about a few tables around and Jungkook gestured to one of them and I took  a seat at the table.

"So.. Jimin, as you know, we are soulmates and I thought we could get to know each other.."