Confession PT.2

Jimin's POV

Kookie has asked me out to an important dinner with him tonight, so I spent the entire morning trying to find a suitable outfit. But all the clothes I have are weird, and they look like they were for 5-year-olds but just bigger. I called Taehyung and asked him if he would come shopping with me. He agreed, and we went to the mall.

I was looking for a cute outfit, but nothing too babyish. We wandered around trying on multiple outfits before one caught my eye.

 We wandered around trying on multiple outfits before one caught my eye

 (Sorry. I couldn't find one where a boy was wearing it:( )

I pointed to Taehyung, and he approved. 

I quickly snatched it and handed it to the cashier.

"That'll be ₩30,000." She looked up at me.

I froze. That expensive?

"Seriously? Your boyfriend is a literal billionaire. He won't mind." Taehyung laughs.

"But I don't have his credit card, and the cash I have is mine. I can't just go and ask him for money!" I tell him.

"Well, then I guess we could look for another one." He shrugged. 

I sighed. "No. It's okay. I'll just pay for this one." I hesitantly pull out the crumpled bills from my bag and place them on the counter.

"Sir, you're still missing ₩500." She pointed out, unamused that we were taking so long.

Oh no. That was the only money I had. So I turn around and give Taehyung the puppy eyes.

"Please TaeTae? I'll take you out for dinner another day. Pwease?" I plead with a cute voice. 

"Fine. Your lucky because you're cute." He pulls at my cheek lightly and then he pulls out his money and places it with my money.

"Thank you!" I squeal and hug him tightly. He laughs and pats my head. 

I get home and quickly change into the clothes. I look so good! I giggle and spun around a few times in front of the mirror before falling onto my bed. I pick up my phone to see what time it was and it was already 5:00! I hop off my bed and start to get ready. I take a quick shower and do my makeup. Then I use some time to style my hair until I look like this.

 Then I use some time to style my hair until I look like this