Jin and Namjoon's argument

Play The truth untold. It makes this chapter even sadder than it already is. I love this song so much!!! 💜💜💜 You can choose to play it the whole chapter, play at 🔊 or not play it at all. Thank you!🙏🏻💜  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody's POV

Jin groaned as he hangs up and throws his phone to somewhere in his room, only to look for it seconds after.

Namjoon hasn't picked up ever since the day he had yelled at Jin. 'What is up with him?' Jin thought. Usually, whenever Jin had texted Namjoon or called him, he was quick to reply or pick up. But here Jin was, Namjoon not picking up any of his calls or responding to his texts. 

Namjoon's phone buzzed again, his phone screen lighting up with the selfie they have taken together on a date

Namjoon's phone buzzed again, his phone screen lighting up with the selfie they have taken together on a date. Namjoon clicked the 'dismiss' button and ignored loud rain pattering against his window. To be truthful, Namjoon was devastated. He didn't believe that Jin would do this, he wanted to believe that Jin loves him and only him.

(But like he only loves you?! Use that 148 IQ of yours Joonie!)

Jin slowly pulled his AirPods from his bedside table and went on Spotify. He clicked on one of the sad songs in his playlist and put his AirPods on.

|🔊|

Jin slowly shut his eyes, listening to calming, yet tragic song. Soon enough, it was time for him to go to school. Jin's parents called him down for breakfast but he packed his backpack and left without saying a word. Jimin and Tae were walking together and were walking beside Jin, but Jin just sped off, ignoring his two best friends.

Namjoon was walking to school with Jungkook, Yoongi and Hoseok. Namjoon was just putting his focus on his phone and spotted Jin from the corner and ran inside. Namjoon was glad he had Math first. The only class he didn't have with Seokjin. Namjoon furiously copied down the notes and the bell dismissed them for the next class. Next came Science. In all other classes Jin had with Namjoon, they always sit next to each other. So it was really awkward when they had taken a seat beside each other but they were as quiet as a mouse. They weren't focusing during class, but they weren't talking either.  They just took turns staring at each other.