Apologies

Nobody's POV

Hoseok caught up to Taehyung in the parking lot and grabbed his arm.

"What do you want?" Taehyung snapped.

Hoseok frowned before speaking up. "I'm sorry for putting my anger out on you and I know I was the one to let go of Yoongi first and I shouldn't have put the blame on you."

"Why are you apologizing to me? You have what you want and you don't have competitors. You should be happy." Taehyung smiles bitterly. "You'll have Yoongi for as long as you live."

"Someone told me when you love someone, you'll keep loving them even if they have moved on from you and you'll still be happy for them and support them because you love them. And I love Yoongi, but his heart belongs to you, not to me. I'll still love him, but I'll express it differently than you will." Hoseok smiles, and he lets go of Tae's arm. "It's your decision if you want to go back or not. But I'm telling you, Yoongi is bawling his eyes out and Jimin was really sad to hear that you were going." 

Taehyung quickly runs back to the others and pulls Yoongi into a tight hug. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be. This was my fault." Yoongipatted Taehyung's arm.

"But we fixed it together." Taehyung mumbles.

"Yeah, we did." Yoongi smiles.

Jimin soon wakes up and sees that Taehyung's back. "Tae Tae!" Jimin smiles as he engulfs Taehyung into a tight hug. Taehyung laughs and hugs Jimin back.

Everything was back in the way it should be. Obviously not until Mina shows up.

Sorry for the short update! The next chapter will be longer! 💜💜💜😘