History Class

Jungkook's POV

"Mr. Jeon, you have school today, then you have 2 meetings. One at 4:00 PM, the other is after dinner at 7:30. My assistant says, batting her ugly eyelashes.

"Sure, whatever," I replied. 

Time skip to when Jungkook was at school

When I was in history, there was this new boy. Ugh, do I have to deal with another person flirting with me? Not to mention. both girls and boys flirt with me. But I don't like any of them.

Nobody's POV

The blond hair boy walked into the room and introduced himself. "H-hi, my name is Park J-Jimin." Jungkook's eyes widened when Jimin said his name.

The professor then said, "Jimin, you can go take a seat right next to Jungkook." It was Jimin's turn for his eyes to widen. Jungkook smirked.

"Hello, soulmate," Jungkook said.

 Jimin's eyes widened again.

"H-how do you know I'm your soulmate?" Jimin whispered.

"I'm older than you." Jungkook shows Jimin his tattoo.

"O-oh. I see. Jungkook-Hyung."

"Can I see your tattoo, Jimin?" Jungkook asked while smirking.

"S-sure," Jimin says as he shows his tattoo to Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled when he saw his name on Jimin's wrist.

"M-may I s-see yours-s?" Jimin asked, afraid that Jungkook will snap at him for asking this question.

To Jimin's surprise, Jungkook showed Jimin his tattoo.

Jimin traced his finger over his name on Jungkook's wrist, "It really is my name..." He says, amazed.

"Yes, it is your name." Jungkook smiled. "Now are you going to take a seat or not?"

"O-oh. R-right." Jimin stuttered out.

When Jimin sat down, he noticed that Jungkook was drawing something. Well not exactly drawing, but he's trying to draw.

Jimin's POV

"What are you drawing?" I asked Jungkook as I sat down.

"I'm trying to draw a new logo for my company. By the way, your soulmate has a company."

He looked surprised when I didn't look shocked about him having a company.

"Jin-hyung told me that his soulmate told him that you have a company," I explained.

"Oh, I see. Namjoon-hyung told his soulmate." Jungkook nodded.

" Are you having trouble doing that?" I asked.

"Mm-hm. Yup, I'm having trouble drawing this fucking logo." Jungkook cursed.

"W-well I can try to help you. O-only i-if you want." Jimin mumbled.      

"Sure, why not?." Jungkook smiled again.

(let's just say Jimin sketched it and coloured it for the rest of the class)

When I finished, I showed Jungkook. He looked happy.

"Thank you!" He said happily.

I blushed a very light pink.

"Would you like to sit with me for lunch?" Jungkook asked softly.

"U-umm..."

"It's okay if you don't want to," Jungkook said sadly.

Well... Jin-Hyung might sit with Namjoon-Hyung and Namjoon-Hyung might sit with Jungkook, and Tae would obviously sit with Jin-Hyung, so if I sit with Jungkook, I'll still see them. And I don't want to let Jungkook down. 

"Sure. I'll sit with you for lunch." I said.

Jungkook smiled his cute bunny smile.

"C'mon. Let's go then!" He said very enthusiastically.

When I got to his table, as my predictions, Tae and Jin-Hyung were sitting there. But there were two other people.

After Jungkook introduced his friends to me and I started to eat my lunch, I noticed that Tae was quietly glaring at Jungkook. I decided not to say anything about it 'cause I don't want any drama.

As Jungkook laughed at his friends, I watched Jin-Hyung and Namjoon-Hyung flirt with each other silently.