Lunch

Recap from the last chapter

Jimin as usual took a seat beside Jungkook. He pulled me down beside him, and I ended up sitting beside Yoongi Hyung.

Taehyung's POV

I blushed as I took a seat beside Yoongi Hyung. Jimin smirked at me and turned to Jungkook. To be honest, I think they're kinda cute together. As I sat there, everyone was talking to someone, making me feel awkward. I turned my head to see Yoongi Hyung and Hoseok Hyung were talking and laughing about something. Did I feel... angry and jealous? I got up and stormed away, earning a few stares.

Jimin's POV

I was just talking to Kookie about our plans on Saturday when I felt a whoosh of air hit me. I turned to look at Tae, but I realized he was nowhere to be seen. I looked behind me, to see that Taehyung was storming away from the lunch table angrily.

"Taehyungie!" I called. He didn't turn around. Either he was ignoring me or he didn't hear me. I quickly bid goodbye to Jungkook, who smiled and nodded. I sped down the hallway to catch up with Tae.

"Taehyungie!" I repeated once again.

He turned around this time, but with tears in his eyes.

"What?" Taehyung responded sharply.

"Why did you leave the lunch table?" I asked.

" I had enough of all your guys' flirting, so I left! I seem to be the only single one there and it's like I'm third-wheeling you all!" Tae yelled in my face. I immediately pulled him into a warm embrace.

I mumbled a soft sorry. He broke the hug and smiled sadly.

"And it's because it hurts seeing the person you love to kiss and flirt and stuff with another person." He looked like he was going to cry. I mumbled another soft sorry as I pat his head.
"It'll be okay. I promise."

"No. It won't. You have no idea how much this hurt!" Tae yelled again.

"Yeah. I do. I see Jungkook's secretary and her sister flirt with him every day. And I can't say anything about it. He'll think I'm annoying and possessive." I sighed.

"At least you get to be with him... I don't. And I have to deal with this every day."

"Taehyungie..." I whispered. "I'm so sorry..."

"It's not your fault." Taehyung turned away. Suddenly I had a thought.

"Taehyungie?"

"Yeah?" He turned to face me once again.

"I hate to say this, but you're going to have to break them up..." I said guiltily.

"WHAT??!!" Taehyung was shocked.

"I-That's the only way..." I looked down. I wanted to take back what I just said, they were happy, but my best friend wasn't. But if we break them up, one of them will be unhappy. Wait...

"Taehyungie? Does Yoongi Hyung or Hobi Hyung have a tattoo?" I asked.

He thought about the question for a while. "No. I don't think so..." His tears silently rolled down his cheek once again.

Suddenly I heard a knock and a voice. "Jiminie? Are you here?"

"Yeah, Jungkookie. Give me a second, okay?" I called out.

"Okay."

"How could you tell that was Jungkook?" Taehyung whispered.

"I just know." I shrugged it off and opened the door. Jungkook and Jin Hyung came in. 

"Kookie!" I exclaimed as I hugged him.

"Taetae? Are you okay?" Jin Hyung asked Taehyung shook his head no.

I dragged Jungkook out of the library and into the hallway.

"What's up, mochi?" He asked, confused.

"Does Yoongi Hyung have a soulmate tattoo?"

"Yeah. But he hides it from everyone. He started dating Hobi Hyung because he thought he would never find his soulmate. And since Hobi Hyung actually doesn't have a soulmate, it makes sense for him to start dating Hobi Hyung. He also told us that our soulmates should know or be friends with his soulmate." Jungkook explained.

"But do you know who his soulmate is, Kook?" 

"No. He didn't tell any of us. But Hobi Hyung doesn't know that he actually has a tattoo."

Did he ever think of how his soulmate would feel? I thought.

"He did, but he said it was best because he doesn't deserve his soulmate." Jungkook held my hand. "Why did you ask that?"

"Did I just say that out loud?"I asked myself.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah. You did."

But Jin Hyung and I are friends with his soulmate? Would it be Taetae?