Yoongi's soulmate

The picture above is the tattoo Yoongi has, but without the butterfly

Yoongi's POV

Ever since that kid, Taehyung, sat at our lunch table and he introduced himself, I knew he was my soulmate. I've always hidden my soulmate tattoo because I always thought sometimes soulmates aren't meant to be together. Like my parents. They were always happy together until one day; they started arguing and started talking about divorce. Neither of them wanted to keep me. They thought I was too much to take care of because I was still 5. So I was sent to the orphanage and got adopted by these really nice parents. They were nothing like my old family. Still, I was afraid of soulmate tattoos. When I got mine last year, I immediately looked at it and then covered it up. My adoptive parents never knew about my tattoo. I only told my friends I had a tattoo, but I never told them who's name is on the tattoo. I was jealous of the people who didn't have tattoos, like Hoseok. He asked me out last year and I said yes. I thought about my soulmate, but the second I saw him, I knew he deserved better someone better than me. Taehyung was the best person I could ask for. But Hoseok also deserved better. I was thinking about telling him the truth about my tattoo, but every time I try to tell him, I just couldn't bring myself to tell him. What if he hates me after I tell him? I still wanted to keep being friends and only friends with him.

When Taehyung stormed away at lunch, I wanted to run after him but Hoseok held my arm.

"Where are you going, Yoongi?" He looked up at me.

"Washroom." I quickly replied, yanking my arm out of his grip and ran off.

I used the other door of the library and snuck in.

"...I seemed like I was third-wheeling you all so I left!"

Was that Taehyung? Soon after I heard a knock from the front door so I quickly left.

Jimin's POV

I've thought about this for a really long time. Would Yoongi Hyung's soulmate really be Taehyung?

Next morning

I was supposed to meet up with Jungkookie today, so I get ready and wear this:

(Without the bags and wearing black converse instead)

I get a call from Jungkook and I immediately pick up.

|On a call with Kookie🍪 and Mochi baby🍡|

Kookie🍪:

Hey Chim

Mochi baby🍡:

Kook! Are you here yet?

Kookie🍪:

Yeah, love. Come on! We have to hurry.

Mochi Baby🍡:
Okay. I'm going to hang up.

|Call ended|

"Jungkook!" I beamed.

"Jiminie!" He pulled me into a warm hug, planting a kiss on my forehead. Could we say we're dating? Or we're just friends? I don't know.

In the car, I asked him the question I had in mind for quite some time.

"I was thinking the same thing. I was going to ask Yoongi Hyung when I gave him a call this morning but he hung up as soon as I brought that up." Jungkook frowned.

"It's okay. We'll see if Yoongi Hyung's soulmate really be Taetae in a few months when he gets his tattoo." I pat his shoulder softly.

"Oh right!" He smiled and turned up the volume of the music.

We went to the nearest cafe for lunch and ordered some food. Thank god nothing happened like last time. But what did happen was that Jungkook got a call telling him he has to head to work because he had an important meeting and presentation coming up soon. Before he headed out the door, I wanted to go with him so I asked,

"Can I come with you Kookie?" I gave him my big puppy eyes.

He hesitated before sighing, "How could I ever say no to those eyes and that look on your face." I smiled brightly before he took my hand and pulled me into the car.