Hospital

Recap from the last chapter

She raged. She came charging at me. And before I knew it, I was knocked out, my head hitting the wood floor, and everything turned black.

Now

Jungkook's POV

I watched in horror as Jimin hit the floor, with blood gushing out. 

"JIMIN!" I yelled. Namjoon then ran into the room. 

"CALL AN AMBULANCE!" I yell again. No. No. No this can't be happening again.

"No!" I cry with tears streaming down my face.

At the hospital

I sat impatiently outside the surgery room. I heard panicked screams coming from the door.

"Chim!" It was Taehyung. He turned to me, angry.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!" He yelled.

"I didn't do anything." I tried to stay calm. Which was hard.

Soon, we got into a fight. He was held back by Jin Hyung and I was held back by Namjoon Hyung.

"LET GO OF ME! THIS BITCH HURT CHIM!" Taehyung shouted.

" FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, I DIDN'T HURT JIMIN!" I was so frustrated. "IT WAS MY ASSISTANT'S FAULT!"

"WELL IF YOU WATCHED YOUR ASSISTANT BETTER, THIS WOULDN'T BE HAPPENING!" Taehyung shot back.

He was right. I hated to admit it but he was right. I should have done a better job of protecting him. This was all my fault. I fell out of Namjoon's grasp and dropped to the floor, silent tears streaming down my face.

Yoongi and Hobi came running in and I swear I saw Taehyung's expression sadden. I felt sorry for him. Hobi ran to me and comforted me.

"I-I'm s-sorry... This w-was all m-my fault..." I hiccuped. They all looked at me, shocked.

The doctor then walked out of the surgery room and I rushed to him. " Is he okay?"

"Yes, he should be fine. I gave him a few stitches in the head and he seems to be sleeping right now." The doctor replied.

"Can we see him?" Jin Hyung asked.

The doctor nodded and we all ran in. Jimin looked so stressed and hurt. My heart clenched. If it wasn't for me, he wouldn't be here. He would be sleeping peacefully at home. I didn't realize when Taehyung approached me.

"Hey look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say such hurtful things. I guess I was jealous of you taking away my best friend that easily." He mumbled.

"No. I'm sorry. I f I had been a better soulmate, he wouldn't be here, hurt. I should've protected him and realized that Cherry was bothering him." I reached out for Jimin's hand and I held it.

"He'll be okay." Taehyung comforted. "Yeah." I nodded.

A nurse soon came and told us visiting hours was over and me, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hobi went in one car and Jin and Taehyung went in another one.

When we arrived back at my company, Cherry popped up to my face and asked, " Mr. Jeon~ Is that street rat- I mean that angel okay?~" She asked with that sickening tone of hers. 

"Stop." I turned to her.

"What do you mean, Gukkie~" She looked at me with her fat fish lips. I can't tell if she's smiling or pouting.

" I mean, YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!!" I snapped.

She gasps. "Why?~ I've been working here for such a long time~" She whined.

"So?" 

"How long have you known that ugly piece of shit? Not even half a year~ But I've been with you ever since you were 14~"

Yes. If I didn't mention, Cherry is older than me. And her sister is one year younger than me. 

I laughed. "Do you think I care?" She was fuming now. I called the security.

"Cherry and her sister Serena, are now forbidden to set foot in the Jeon Company. If I see them in here, ever, you are all fired." I said in a menacing tone.

After a while, A few security guards came in and dragged Cherry away. I sighed. Now I need to find a new assistant/ secretary. I told one of the guys to send out some stuff for hiring a new person to work here.