Sleepover pt.2

Nobody's POV

Jimin smiled as he put his pyjamas, toothpaste, toothbrush, and hairbrush into his bag. He was about to zip his bag up when he got a call from Tae.

|On a call with Taelien👽👽|

Taelien👽👽:

Are you done packing yet? 

Mochi🍡🥰🥺:

Yeah. I'm coming down in a sec.

Taelien👽👽:

Okay. We gotta go quick. I just got a text from Jin hyung and we're already late.

Mochi🍡🥰🥺:

K. I'm going to hang up. I'm coming down anyways. 

|Call ended with Taelien👽👽|

Jimin opened the door, seeing Taehyung with his huge green Gucci bag.

"Chim! Hurry!" Taehyung grabbed Jimin's hand and ran to Jin hyung's house.

When they arrived, they were greeted with an angry Seokjin.

"You kids are late! Yah! I'm almost done cleaning anyways." Jin scolded.

"Sorry, Jin hyung." The two bowed and went inside. They two start vacuuming and sweeping, then wiping the tables and setting the table. Namjoon helped a bit but most of the time he was ordered by Jin to not touch anything and instead to just go and watch TV.

Soon, the others arrived.

"Wah! The food smells so good!" Hobi exclaims.

"I know I'm a great chef." Jin flipped his imaginary hair. They all laughed. 

"Now c'mon! The food's going to get cold!" Tae yelled.

Everybody enjoyed the food. Now they were bored.

"What should we do?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh! I know what we should do! We should play Truth or Dare." Jimin grinned.

"Yeah! We should!" Jin joined in. "So, Truth or Dare it is." Jimin pulled Jin to the side.

"When it's Yoongi hyung's turn, we'll ask him about his soulmate. Go tell Namjoon hyung and I'll tell Kookie."

Jimin told the same to Jungkook and Jin told Namjoon.

"I'll go first," Jimin suggested.

"Okay. Truth or dare?" Tae asked.

"Dare." Jimin nodded.

"I dare you to... Kiss Jungkook on the lips!" Tae smirked.

Jimin's jaw dropped. Slowly and hesitantly, Jimin made his way to Jungkook. He planted a small kiss on Jungkook's lips before quickly pulling away with a deep red blush on his face. Tae laughed before Jimin shushed him.

"My turn to choose. Yoongi hyung, truth or dare?" Jimin smiled innocently. 

"Um... Truth." Yoongi fiddled his thumbs. He always did that when he was nervous.

"Tell us more about your soulmate," Jimin smirked.

"Um... I don't have one..." Yoongi started biting his bottom lip. Memories of his parents fighting started to kick in. 

"Really?" Jin asked.

"Y-Yeah..." 

"Are you sure?" Jimin asked.