Talk

The picture above has nothing to do with this chapter, but I just wanted to put a photo collage that fits Jin in this story. Fight me if you have any issues. TBH I just put random aesthetic pictures.  💜🙃💜😀💜🔪

Nobody's POV but focuses on Namjoon

Namjoon had successfully ignored everyone and everything before they could ask what was up with him.

But what he didn't know was that his friends waited for him at the gates of the school.

"Namjoon? We need to talk." Hoseok grabbed him by his shoulder.

"I don't have anything to say to you." Namjoon angrily pulled his shoulder out of Hoseok's grasp.

"You don't, but we do." Jungkook crossed his arms and stepped in front of Namjoon.

"Well, I don't have time to hear your bullshit so fuck off," Namjoon growled lowly.

"I get that you don't want to talk to us, but just 5 minutes, please?" Jungkook asked.

"No."

"Please?"

"NO."

"PLEASE???" Jungkook plead.

"I said fuck no."

Yoongi snickered and Jungkook glared at him. "You're not helping, hyung."

"I know. That was my plan. I just sit back and observe." Yoongi leaned against a pole, or so he thought. The pole moved and he jumped.

"Ahhh!" Yoongi shrieked. The boy with electric blue hair looked back at him.

"Oh hey hyung." Taehyung nodded. Yoongi held his hand in front of his chest and let out a breath of relief.

"H-Hi." Yoongi greeted awkwardly. It was Jungkook's turn to snicker at the awkward moment the two had.

While all their attention was on Yoongi and Taehyung, Namjoon thought he could slip away easily.

"You're not going anywhere," A small voice chirped. Namjoon looked down to see Jimin's small hand holding his arm. Jungkook's eyes suddenly were filled with jealousy and rage. Obviously, until Jimin acknowledged his presence.

"Gukkie!" Jimin ran to Jungkook, inviting him to a warm hug. Again Namjoon thought he could walk off. But everyone stopped him.

Namjoon groaned. "What do you guys fucking want so badly? Bad enough that you'll cling to me?"

"Jin hyung." Jimin's small voice chirped again and Namjoon froze for a second before turning back to Jimin.

"Don't even mention his name in front of me. Especially you." Namjoon pointed a finger at Taehyung.

"Tae did nothing wrong!" Yoongi defended his soulmate before remembering Hoseok was there. But Hobi just gave him a reassuring smile.

"How are you so sure? I saw them with my two eyes." Namjoon growled darkly, making Yoongi jump in fear and hide behind Taehyung. Taehyung held an arm out to show he was shielding Yoongi.

"What did you see?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"It's none of your business and I really don't want to talk to you guys." Namjoon brushed Jungkook off.

"Fine. You don't want to talk to us, but at least talk to Jin hyung!" Taehyung pitched in.

"No. How many times do I have to tell you that?" Namjoon grumbles.

"Until you talk to Jin hyung, we won't stop bugging you." Yoongi peeped out from behind Taehyung's tall frame.

"That's impossible. I will never talk to him. Not until he apologizes."

"For what?" Jimin asked.

"For cheating on me with him." Namjoon pointed a finger at Taehyung again.

"What?" Jimin turned to his best friend. "You wouldn't do that, right?" Jimin couldn't believe his ears. Tears, again, welled up in his eyes.

"Of course that's not true! Why would you think that?! I think of you two as my parents! I would never, NEVER, interfere with your relationship with him! I have someone I like anyways!" Taehyung was mad that he was accused of cheating with his hyung. "Jin hyung is just like an older brother to me!"

"Then why were you guys hugging and laughing?" Namjoon shouted frustratedly, scaring the others who were still around.

"Because we always do that! I was upset, and he comforted me like the nice hyung he is! You've been with him for so long, you should know that by now, you idiot. And they said you had an IQ of 148. I, myself would never believe that again." Taehyung pouted.

"Then. . ." Namjoon trailed off. He didn't know what to say. All he felt was guilty about the way he's been acting to Jin.

"Then nothing!" Jimin also yelled. "Now you just go to Jin hyungie, apologize to him and beg for his mercy!" Jimin stomped his foot harshly and scrunched his nose. Well, it was light to everyone else and he just looks like a mad little kid.

(He looks so cute in there!!! skjkekdalkkdkdsdkskjskjsdsdlslkskj🥺🥺🥺🥺😇😇😇😇)

______________________________

Namjoon ran to Jin's house, frantically ringing the doorbell and knocking on the door. When the door was opened, he dropped his palms on his thighs and panted.

"What do you want?" Jin said in the same sharp, bitter voice from this morning.

"Can I come in?" Namjoon huffed.

Jin thought about it for a while before opening the door wider. "Fine."

Namjoon threw himself on the couch and caught his breath.

"So what do you want?" Jin cut to it straight.

"I- I wanted to apologize, Jin. I was stupid enough to believe you were cheating on me with Taehyung and I know how bad I've been treating you ever since then. I'm really sorry. I know I fucked up, big time. I understand if you don't want to talk to me again, but I'm just asking for your kindness and mercy to accept my apology." Namjoon held Jin's hands in his own, looking at Jin straight into the eye.

Jin's head hung low then, and Namjoon crouches lower to see tears falling from Jin's eyes. He quickly pulled Jin into a loving embrace and rubbed circles on his back. He whispered sweet words to him until Jin's cries turned into soft sniffles.

"You okay?" Namjoon pulled away from Jin a little just so he could wipe Jin's tears.

"Mmh." Jin hums but it's muffled by Namjoon's shirt.

"Good. So do you accept my apology?" Namjoon patted Jin's head, Jin leaned further into Namjoon's chest and nods.

"Yeah," Jin mumbles again. "But I'm still mad at you. You'll need to buy me lots of stuff and do lots of stuff to make me happy." He says in a playful tone.

Namjoon chuckles softly and pulls out a bag from behind him. "I've got that covered. The newest pocket mirror from your favourite company, new clothes, and your most favourite foods. If there's not enough, tell me now or it's never." Namjoon pulls all the things out from the bag and Jin smiles with a spark in his eyes.

"I'm glad you're happy. Now you're not mad at me?" Namjoon places a feathery kiss on Jin's forehead. Jin doesn't say anything, but instead, he pulls Namjoon into a small kiss.