Chapter 27- Oh baby

I broke the hug to wipe my tears , when suddenly Louis dragged me from Harry's arms and pulled me into his arms hugging me tight.

"I love you too" i said , letting out a soft small laugh.

"So , let me get this straight , I somehow ended up here , you two will take care of me till I'm ready to go back on earth , but , what about the powers ?"

"Ugh.. I was afraid you'll ask about this .. I don't really know. This never happened to us before ,so I don't have all the answers you need. I'm sure there's a reason" Harry  explained.

"Ohhh.. maybe I need to kill Lucifer " i gasped , like a light bulb just appeared above my head.

"Oh for fuck sake , spare me with that fucking name. That's not Lucifer." Louis said rolling his eyes.

"What do you mean he's not Lucifer?"

Harry looked at Louis then back at me .

"He's not. It's a demon that went against Lucifer . The real Satan doesn't gives a shit about what happens somewhere else, beside Hell. Satan it's the king of Hell , rules Hell , punishes everything that ends up there. It's not how the humans portraited him." 

"You just changed my whole vision about earth " I said laughing

"That wasn't my intention , but that's the truth. Lucifer rules only in Hell, not on earth , how people talk . Everything that happens on earth it's simply fate , and peoples sins. Lucifer just punish them, doesn't make them do bad things. Like crimes, robbery , and so on.."

"I understand. So that demon it's harmless and we can easily kill him right ?" i asked full of hope 

"No , he's still a demon  and he is actually very powerful .He killed so many of us. Our house it's under a spell and he can't cross it. That's why we are the most protected if we stay inside." Louis said gesturing to the house. 

I walked  out , into the living room and made myself comfortable on the couch. The boys followed me sitting in front of me.

"So , i'm the reason he's here ?" i asked 

"Maybe , most of the people that were under our protection were humans. And since you're not actually human , he might be here for you. " Harry said for once the truth that i needed. Louis looked at him unsure .

"What about Jenny , was she something like me ?" i asked 

"Oh.. no no. She was a really greedy woman . We actually emptied the room she stood in, burned everything and bulid a brick to the door. She was the one who summoned him. She was so angry that i won't sleep with her and she somehow summoned him. Till she figured out what she did it was too late for her. She probably looked into my books and found him ... " Harry said , and for the first time he said everything and i could read on his face how good he was feeling to finally tell me all those things . 

"I understand" i said nodding my head. 

The room suddenly filled with silence. No one was saying anything , and let's be honest. Who would ? For me, to process everything , for Harry to think that he might made a mistake telling me all of this things and for Louis , poor Louis , in the midle of everything , with a girl that might steal the love of his life,right from under his nose. 

The house felt empty. Even we were right there, we couldn't find the right words to talk to each other. I was confused.

"What happens after ?" i asked and i felt like i pulled them from the deepest sea..

"After what ?" harry asked

"After everything it's over .. after everything it's done. How I know that I have to go back ?" i couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that this will actually end... in one day , maybe tomorrow, maybe next week or month .. i'll have to leave...