Chapter 12 - Our Demons

We get in my room . He was searching in my wardrobe for clothes but he couldn't find anything he liked . He kept throwing clothes on my floor .

" Harry , what are you doing? I have to clean after"

"Shhh ... Go and take a shower I'm gonna find something for you to wear ." He said and run out of my room .

Ok .. This weirdo make me go crazy. I get to my bathroom to take a shower . The hot water on my cold skin was a blessing.I stood in that shower for 30 minutes. I get out and put a fluffy towel around me . I hope Harry isn't in my room .

I opened slowly the door to find Harry at the edge of the bed , elbows on his knees , his head between his hands . He raised slowly his head at me .

He looked at me with that charming look . I was in the frame door waiting for him to get out or say something.. But he just looked at me.

" Mmm, I'm ok now . I will take care of myself" I said

" Come in ..don't stay in the door " he said laying down on my bed resting on his elbows.

I entered in the room closing the door behind me. It was just one lamp that lighted the room . It wasn't too much light .

" I have to change, can you get out ? "

"Mmm , no .. I will turn around. I still have to bandage your wounds." He said looking up and down at me .

" Get out Harold . You can stay at the door " I said pulling him out of my room .

"Fine , fine ... Quick" he said resting his hand on the door frame looking at me with that fucking cheeky smile .

"Out Harold" I said pushing him out closing the door .

" I will wait here " he yelled from the hall.

I changed quick in the clothes that were on my bed . A transparent shirt and a pair on jeans . Really ? Transparent shirt ? I tried to find something else but all my clothes despaired from my wardrobe. Fuck you Harry .

After I put clothes on I opened the door. Harry was standing in the hall with his back against the wall, looking down.

"Finally.. " he said pushing himself making his way to my room . He sit on my bed waiting for me. I close the door behind me and I sit on the bed beside him . He took out from a box some bandage.

" Ok ... Let's see the bruises." He said while he took my hand . He was just whispering to himself trying hard to put the bandages.

"How did you find me ? " I asked curiously

" I don't know.. I just found you " he said not looking at me .

" You saved me . It was something there . I was so scared Harry " I said trying not to cry again. I have to be more fucking strong .

"So , Harry .. Did you feel something for me ? " I asked afraid of his reaction

" I hope is not to tight." He said changing the subject

"Harry , I asked you something "

"Ok , I think i finished here . You have another cut or something? " he asked still not looking at me

" Harry ? Answer me .. You can't just be so fucking good and charming with me all the time . You confuse me " I yelled at him

" What the fuck you want to hear ? I confused you ?? I ?? " he yelled back at me getting up ..

"From the first day you were here ... From that day you started to play with my demons . I tried my whole life to put them deep in my mind . Handcuff them , there " he yelled back at me

" I don't understand Harry ... You always acted like you like me and all "

"I was trying to be nice . But you fucking started to play with me .. And I fell in your game .." He yelled at me

" Game ?? Do you think I was playing a game with you ?? Fuck Harry .. You're insane.." I yelled turning my back at him .

"Yes ..maybe I am .. Maybe I'm insane .. I tried so hard to forget this part of me . I was a hyperactive bomb . Everytime I was yelling , punching and throwing things whenever I was angry , but I meet Lou and in time I managed to change myself" he said running his hands through his hair . He wasn't finished... His voice was deep and he was angry .

"You did this to me .. You!!" He yelled at me. I didn't expected and I jumped at his harsh voice.

" I did nothing... You have problems.. You made me fall in love with you .. That was your fucking intention. "

"My intention?? I became obsessed .. All I wanted was to keep you safe because this is...Fuck " he yelled throwing away a chair with his foot.

" Stop Harry.. What are you doing? "

"Nothing.. No-thing" he yelled at me getting closer.

" Don't fucking came close to me"

"Ohh , now you're scared" he yelled in my face waving with his hands in the air.

" You wasn't scared when you kissed me "

" I wasn't.. Because I wasn't kissing an insane .. I was kissing a kind boy .."

"Well , congrats angel " he said in an ironic voice interrupting me

"This is me ... And you have to fucking deal with it . This is me .. Real me and you have no options" he yelled. The door opened suddenly.. Louis .. Oh god .. Finally

" Out " Harry yelled at Louis

Louis was really scared... His eyes were red ... Probably he cried .

"Harry, calm down.. What's wrong with you? " Louis said trying to touch Harry but he pulled back .

"Out Louis" he said in a strong deep voice .. I was scared .. I never guess that Harry was like this ..

Louis looked at me and I nod .. Even I was too scared to be alone with Harry . Louis left the room closing the door.

" You're not scaring me " I said with a straight voice trying to sound convincing

"Well guess what .. You're not impressing me at all " he said .. His face inches away from my .

"Out Harry " I said trying not to cry.. I have to be strong..

" Oh.. Someone is pretty confident now"

"Out Harry " I yelled at him . I was so scared . His eyes were dark and he was full of anger .

" I don't want" he said crossing his arms

"Guess what Harry " I said imitating his tone

"I have my own demons .. And they are strong .. So don't fucking try to play with them . Their are too many " I said .. He looked at me clenching his jaw ..

"it's not over " he said leaving the room smashing the door .

"We are not over " he growls in the hall . I heard him punching the wall and throwing things . I opened the door and yelled at him

" You're not gonna break me " I close the door and locked it .

Even it was looking like an angel , he was insane . He was like a demon .. But an angel .. A fallen angel... God's favorite.