Chapter 16- The Battle

In that moment my time stopped. I couldn't hear anything. Everything was blurry and my heart was barely beating. Everything I could hear was Harry saying my name . It was quite, then it becomes more loud and loud until I felt like a hand dragged me from death hands.

I opened my eyes. I was full of blood, coughing, gasping for air . I was desperate to breath . Everything was black, until things get clear. The first thing that I saw was Harry . His terrified face , he wasn't speaking. He just looked at me , his hands full of blood . Without thinking I punched him hard right in one of his eyes .

"Angel , what the fuck are you doing? " Louis voice echoes in my mind . I turned my head to see Louis standing beside me . Harry was on the floor rubbing his eyes . I was in shock.

Harry POV

I felt guilty for her . I mean , my nightmares became too often. I wasn't able to sleep and when I was finally fell asleep I had this awful nightmare. I'm glad she come and wake me up .

Her little arms are around me . She fell asleep quickly . She's tired . Her little body covers just half of mine . This though made me giggle . She's so small and cute . I felt her chest moving up and down slowly, her little snoring, her little piece of hair that was on her face , her lips a little bit opened. Everything at her was little and cute . I never sleep with a girl like this . Even she wanted to make me feel safe I think she was the one who was looking for it .

I moved a little bit to make her comfortable. I put my arm under her head and she moved close to me . I swear to god , if I wasn't loved Louis so much I would never let her go .

Her sleep became agitated. She became to push me away , talking in her sleep. One moment and she hit me right in the balls .

"Ahhh , fuck . That hurts" I moved her knees away from my crotch, but she keep jerking .

I tried to pull her close, to make her stop but she pushed me , harder this time.

I tried to wake her up but she didn't. I get scared because she begin to breath heavily, moving , jerking ...begging for something. Her words weren't clear. I get up and I shakes her a little bit .

"Angel , wake up . You're dreaming" nothing. She began to have seizures and her hands were getting colder.

" What I do ..what I do ..umm .. Angel ..come on.. Wake up ..you're scaring me"

I heard once that a man died in his sleep because of a nightmare. If I let her dreaming she could die but at the same time is dangerous to her wake up .

She started to cough blood .

"Fuck " I rushed in her room for Louis

"Louis ..wake up .."

"Harry , let me sleep " really Lou ...

"Please .. I don't know what is wrong with her "

"Nothing is wrong Harry she's right ..." Louis looked at me when he saw the empty bed

"Where is she ?"

"In my room and she's coughing blood . Please ..come quick.. I'm scared "

We both rushed back on my room . She was lying there .. She wasn't breathing.

"Lou ..please ..please . Don't tell me she .." I squeezed my eyes . It was blood everywhere.

Louis POV

I got awakened by Harry scared voice and I didn't have any idea that this was the reason. Harry was crying hard trying to do something. She was dead .