Chapter 14 - Save me

"Harry !!" It was too late. He felt on the floor and he was to heavy to hold him . He was cold , shivering and his heart was beating so fast . Did he ran last night to avoid to do what he did to Louis ? I look at his body .. Bruises everywhere... God ..what he did last night?

" Hold him like this. I'm gonna take a blanket" Louis said . I put his head on my lap . I was so scared . Seeing Harry like this .. Laying unconscious on the floor ... I couldn't stop tears .. Then he started to talk.. A lot of words with no sense.. Well for me .. Because he looked scared ...

Harry POV

I... I was again in handcuffs.. In the dark ..I'm afraid of the dark... They will never find me here .. I'm gonna die.. gonna die ..

"Louis will find mee" I yelled at them drowning in my own tears . I could hear their laugh .. Their laugh echoing in my mind .. He's gonna find me .. I'm sure ..

"You are gonna burn in hell for what you did to me. I'm gonna be back ... Stronger .. I'm gonna kill all of youuu .. Did you heard mee??? " I yelled at them with all my anger .. They are gonna pay for everything..

I was standing there in the dark .. Voices around me .. I wasn't sure if I'm dreaming or is real... They are back .. And they touch me .. I'm sick just of all of this .. I jerked in handcuffs trying to get out

Angel POV

"Louis .. Come quick.. I don't know what is wrong with him " I yelled terrified.. Harry was jerking and words wouldn't stop falling from his mouth.. In a split second he get up quick.. He crawled away from me then getting up on his feet .

"Thank god you're fine.. I was so scared Harry " I was finally letting out the breath that I didn't know I was holding. I tried to hug him but he yelled at me ..

"Stay away from mee ... Stay away .. Louis is gonna find me .. I'm gonna kill all of you .. Yeah .. You heard me .. " he said full of anger and I was frightened. What is wrong with him . And where is Louis ..

"Harry , is me .. Calm down.." I said softly trying to not scare him . He was definitely not awake enough. Somehow he was living the same memories from that days.. He was living in his own memories, of course he didn't recognize me .

He was breathing fast , clenching his jaw .. He is gonna hurt me if I stay here one minute . He realized that he wasn't in handcuffs anymore.. It wasn't my Harry there I looked at the door to see if is opened. It was closed.. I have to be quick if I want to escape. I managed to open the door but he was faster. He smashed the door locking it .

"Harry .. It's not you .. Please calm down.." I was so scared

He keep moving close to me . I wasn't see my Harry .. It was a man full of anger and revenge . His beautiful green eyes were dark .

" Harry , please don't hurt me , please" I said trying to defend me with my hands .

He didn't said anything... He was breathing like an angry bull . I screamed for Louis but he didn't answer.. He was gone to find the box with bandages and a shirt for Harry .

" Revenge sweet revenge . " he said getting closer

" Harry , control yourself. It's me .. You don't remember? "

"Shut the fuck up or I kill you " he said pulling my hand and throwing me on the bed .

"Harry .. Don't do this .. Control them Harry .. Control them .. You're more powerful... Your kindness is more powerful than your demons " nothing.. He ripped my shirt

" Louis .. Pleasee .. Help mee "

"None will help you . " he said standing on me , slapping me .

Louis was now at the door screaming at Harry . The door was to big and hard to be broke.

"Harry stop .. You're hurting me.. Stop ..please stop .." I keep repeating but he didn't listen to me . He kept my hands pinned above my head .. Kissing my neck . This was disgusting.. I was screaming and struggling to escape. I won't let him do this ... I won't let his demons win .. I won't..

I was half naked and Harry keep biting my neck , my arms still holding my wrists pinned on the bed and it was hurting like hell. He stopped for a second looking in my eyes with a devil look . He's gonna abuse me then kill me.

"Harry no ..please" I begged him but he didn't listen.. He tied me to the bed with the scarf that was on my bed from last night .

He takes off his jeans and then mine .. I struggled to escape but I couldn't.. I was tired and weak .. I can't escape .. I was barely breathing. He stood naked in front of me ... Proud.. He was proud.. His touch send shivers all over my body . I was disgusted and scared and I would prefer to die them let him do this to me . He crawled on me , with one hand cupping my face .. I never knew that I will be so disgusted to kiss Harry. In that moment, in that moment I screamed the most long and powerful scream that I could ever do .

" Harry ... WAKE UP " he put his hands over his ears getting off of me . After I stopped I started to cry hysterical screaming. Louis was smashing the door with something and Harry screamed with his hands still on his ears. He stopped suddenly... He looked at me terrified..

"I ..I .. Angel .. " he falls in knees looking at me ... I squeezed my eyes trying to stop from crying and gasping.

" Please .. Open the door . " everything I wanted to see right now was Louis . Yeah .. The boy who scared me in my first days here , I was looking for his help and comfort now .

"Let ..let me ..let me help you " he couldn't find his words..

" Don't touch me . Just open the door " I said not looking at him .

He managed to put back on him his jeans and open the door. He runs his hands through his hair swearing.

"Angel .. " Louis rushed in the room and untied me .

Louis looked shocked at my half naked body full of bruises. He took the blanket and put it on me stroking my back gently. It was a deadly silence in the room . Harry was standing against the wall looking down , I was trying to figure out what just happened and Louis couldn't find his words to comfort me .

" I .. I .. I'm sorry " Harry finally said . It was my turn now . Someone have to show his little demons their place .

"What ? Sorry ? " I screamed at him . I get up and let the blanket fall . He turned his head closing his eyes .

" You did this . YOU. It's enough Harry ." I said as I approached .

"Look . " said grabbing his face forcing him to look at me .

" Look what you did to me . " he falls in knees crying .

" They .. They won't let me .. They .. Help me .. Please save me ... Save me from myself." I knelt in front of him .

" I will "

* Thanks for reading . I know the last two chapters are pretty weird but Harry was suffering from a rare disease that made him forget and become like the one he abused him . The shock was so powerful that Harry wasn't able to think straight. Things will get better. Well I hope so ;) *