Chapter 5 - Don't hurt me

*Song for this chapter Skinny love by Birdy*

The time has passed and I'm still here. I grab the sweater from my little wardrobe and a pair of Harry jeans. They were pretty long and the sweater it was a little bit big . I looked in the mirror and I laugh at myself . The purple sweater didn't look that big. I put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs to drink my coffee . At the stairs I met with Louis.

"I told him to stop giving you his clothes" he said with a smirk.

"It's still your boy Lou , calm down. " I said so confident and go to the kitchen , letting him on the stairs with his mouth opened. I close the door behind me .

"Oh God , I just talked sassy with Lou " I said stopping my laugh with my hands on my mouth.

"You what ?! " Harry asked surprised

"She was sassy , that's what she did" Louis said laughing.

"Well , I learned from the best , don't I ? " I said

"Glad" he said laughing , making me laugh too and we both high five . Poor Harry shacked his head , like it wasn't enough one Louis, now were two .

I was happy here , three days passed quick and we all get along very well .

Now , I was in the living room , looking for the ring that Harry give it to me , because I liked so much . It was one of his two rings. I should take more care of it , but I'm clumsy and irresponsible and now , yeah .. I just kinda lost it . I know that he will be just disappointed , but it wasn't fair . I know he loved that ring. Now I was looking for it about 1 hour , but nothing.

"What are you looking for ? " Louis asked . I dropped on the floor the book that was in my hand.

"God  Lou , you scared me" I said

"Sorry angel , it wasn't with intention" he said smiling

"So what at you looking for ? " he asked me again.

"Umm, nothing"  I said worried . He can't know that I lost Harry's ring . He will kill me . It wasn't an engagement ring , but Harry told me that it's very important for him. He give it to me because it remind me of the first day here. Louis will kill me if he finds out that I lost that ring .

"It doesn't look like nothing. Tell me , I can help " he said with a sweet smile ready to help me. With my face at the ground I said:

"Umm , I , you , you know.. umm"

"You what angel ? Come on , use more words angel , I don't speak birds language" he said with a funny face. It wasn't funny for me and I started to cry , like always.

"Come on angel , shh , it's ok . I will help you . Don't cry .Thank God you don't wear mascara. " he said trying to make me smile but it wasn't working. He hugged me , I buried my head in his shoulder crying more louder . I heard Harry boots on the stairs and I quickly pulled back from Louis hug . He looked at me insecure.

"What happened ? I heard you crying . Louis , what's wrong , is she hurt or what ? " he said worried .

"I don't know what's wrong with her . She just started crying and I hugged her ". Louis said looking at me with a guilty face . Harry come towards me and cupped me face in his big hands and looking in my eyes asked :

"What is wrong ? Why are you crying ? " I was breathing fast , my heart as well . I was unable to speak . He pulled me in his arms , trying to comfort me .

"I lost your ring" I manage to say through my tears. He stopped stroking my back and pulled me out from his arms. I was too afraid too look at him. His hands fell beside his body , I saw his fists . I looked at him still crying . His face was disappointed , almost angry . He clenched his jaw and with a deep , so deep voice asked me :

"How?"

I didn't even know how to answer and what to say . I just looked at him ...

"HOW?? " he screamed at me , making me cover my ears from some reflex. I was shocked . I knew that he will never hurt me , but now , that I saw his reaction I knew . That ring was very important for him.

"How can you be so fucking irresponsible ? " He was still screaming , the echo from the living room making him louder. I was terrified .

"That was the last thing from them .... the last .. did you heard mee ???"

I was crying hard and Louis tried to hug me but I stepped back . It was my fault .

"I'm sorry' I whispered scared .

"You're fucking sorry now , huh ? " he looked in other direction running his hands through his hair .

"Harry , calm down love . I will help her find it, ok ?" Louis said trying to help me and making Harry stop . He saw how scared I was.

"Just leave me alone with her , ok ?" Harry said trying not to scream at Louis , looking in other direction .

"I just want to talk with her ' he continued.

"No fucking way Harry . You will scream at her , scaring her more." Louis said coming towards Harry .

It was too much for me , I was too emotional and Harry keep screaming at Louis . It was to much noise . I felt horrible. They are both screaming at each other because of me. I ran up on the stairs to my room and lock the door. I was crying hysterical , it was my fault , only my fault. I lost his ring , that was probably the last thing from his family. I fell to the ground in knees crying and crying more .I tried to stop .I crawled to the door , sitting on the floor with my back against the door. I tried to stop from crying to see if they are still screaming .I didn't heard anything.Harry was so angry , his eyes were dark. I tried to calm myself , then I heard Harry boots . He was coming here. I get up quick and check if the door was really closed...

*Enough for now . I hope you like it . I will try to put another chapter as soon as possible. All the Love *