Chapter 15- Good Night

*I know the story isn't so good and things are not going in the way that you guys want but it can't be always rainbow, flowers and everything good . Thank you so much for reading my story and please don't forget to vote it . Love you guys <3*

A few days passed and I didn't talk with Harry too much . Just usual's good morning and good night..or give me this..where is that .

He became lonely. He was ashamed to talk with me , because he remembered everything he did to me . I didn't force anything. I decided to let him became himself again before I could talk with him seriously.

I was cleaning in the living room and I sit down for a moment to rest . Harry saw me and laid down on the sofa resting his head on my lap .

" Headache" he said guiding my hands to rub his head

"I'm still mad Harry " I said

He get up looking at me like a puppy , pouting .

" Aghh , fine" I growled grabbing his head and put it back on my lap . He giggle like a kid and made me smile .

"But I'm still mad"

"I know" he said making himself more comfortable in my lap .

I don't know how much we staid there because I fall asleep and I wake with Harry squeezing hard my hand .

" No ..please .. Let me go " his voice was shaking. He's dreaming.

"Harry , wake up .. " I said softly

He didn't wake up and he kept jerks in my lap .

"Harry , wake up " I said more loud shaking him .

He wake up . He looked at me then around the room disorientated .

"It was a dream Harry " I said quite touching gently his cheek. He get up rubbing his face .

"Nightmare" he said and left the room.

He had nightmares?

The night came quickly and I was in my room with Louis . Harry wanted to sleep alone for a while and I was too scared to sleep alone , so Louis was sleeping here.

" Louis stop .. My tummy it's hurts" I said laughing. Sleeping in the same room with Louis wasn't really sleeping. Was laugh as hard as you can until you fall asleep.

" Ok ok .. It's late " he said laughing at himself. The cookies that we made were everywhere in my room , flakes from my pillow.. My room was a disaster.

He laid down on the bed pulling the blanket on his body .

"Come on" he said tapping on my side of the bed.

I make myself comfortable and my thoughts appears.My head was full of inutile thoughts, but most of them were about Harry and all his behavior. I hope he will be ok again . Louis was already asleep. I can't believe how quick he falls asleep. I looked at him and he looked so peaceful. He holds his pillow in his arms , i bet he used to keep Harry like that. He fell asleep smiling. What a cutie . I touched softly his cheek with my finger. He scrunched his nose shaking his head. I giggled at his reaction . I never thought that Louis is so cute while he's sleeping. Before I could repeat my gesture Harry voice distracted me . Louis was sleeping for good and I was too scared to get out of my room . Then I remembered. Oh god .. He have nightmares again .

I rushed in his room . He was dreaming. He kept struggle in his bed , crying, begging someone to let him go . I stroke his cheeks trying to wake him up. He was crying and my heart was breaking to see him like this .