Chapter 20 - Lucifer

*I just want to remind you guys that this is like SF , with demons , angels , superpowers, blah blah . So you won't be confused when some things will happen :))) Thanks for reading and PLEASE VOTE . Is take you a second. Thank you *

"Stay away Lucifer . Don't make me throw you in the hole from you came. " Harry grows at him .

"Like the last time when poor Jenn..."

'Shut up " harry screamed so hard that I covered my ears .

"Oh Styles , let me finish" Lucifer said with his evil smirk.

"Harry , what is he talking about? " I asked still behind him .

"Nothing " he shouted at me.

"You didn't tell about Jenny ? Oh Styles, that's not so nice"

"Who's Jenny ?" I asked , now I turned to face Harry .

"Is not the right moment Angel . Louis take her back home " Harry said pushing me towards Louis .

"No " I shout jerking away .

"Who's Jenny ?" I asked rising my voice .

"Is the girl that died because of Harry " Lucifer said crossing his arms smiling devilish .

"It wasn't my fault" Harry yelled

"Oh it was your fault. You let her die , but the sad thing.. Ohh ... Jenny was so selfish ... She thought that if she run away from you she will survive" Lucifer said

I looked at Harry shocked. Did he killed her ? Did Harry killed that girl ?

"You're gonna fucking pay for everything" Harry shouted heading towards Lucifer .

"Stop " I yelled at Harry and he freeze.

I gulped , clenching my jaw . I have to know everything, no matter how much will hurt.

"I want to know " I said trying to not sound scared at the demons that was right in front of me . Yeah demons , I can't avoid the fact that Harry had a dark side and he's not afraid to show it anymore .

"See Styles . She wants to know how your lovely Jenny died because of your selfish , dark mind "

"Stop " Harry yelled , his fist meeting Lucifer jaw .

"Ohh , you didn't did that" Lucifer said and in a split second he hit harry right in the face .

"Louis , take her and run " Harry screamed and my heart was beating so fast . Everything happens to fast . I jerked from Louis hands trying to reach for Harry but Lucifer catch me and throws me behind him . I screamed trying to reach for Harry but I couldn't.

"Get away from her . I will not let this happen. Not again " Harry screamed getting up .

It was dark , our flashlights were off , somewhere on the ground. The only light was coming from the moon .

"Harry " I called his name and he stood there watching at me.

"He won't help you darling . Poor Jenny , she yelled his name over and over again but he didn't come" Lucifer said .

Harry was looking at him like he could kill him right there , and Louis was looking at me . He tried to gesture at me to run but I stayed still. I was behind Lucifer, Harry was in front of him , and Louis was behind Harry .

"She's better with me Styles . Look what she did . She woke up your demons . Did you show her your real face ?" Lucifer said gesturing with his hands at Harry . Full of anger , clenched jaw , fists ready to fight. Harry eyes were full black , even like that I still could see the light behind them . Harry was a demon , Louis an angel and I ? What I am?