Chapter 13 - Save me from myself

Ten minutes after he left my room he kept screaming and throwing things down stairs. How someone with a beautiful heart can have a soul full of demons ... I was shocked to see that side of Harry . I mean none is perfect, but he was something else. He was someone you often find a shelter, well half of him .

My night was awful. I didn't sleep .. My eyes were burning but I wasn't tired . After an infinity the morning came... I can't get my mind away from what happened last night . Harry eyes were dark , I could barely see the green of his eyes .. He was clenching his jaw and his fists were ready to punch something hard . I knew that he wouldn't hurt me , but something in his eyes tell me the opposite.

A knock at the door shook my thoughts. I get up quick looking at the door . That was Harry .. He probably came back to finish what he didn't finished last night .

I didn't answer. He knocked again.. This time two little knocks.

" Angel ..it's me.. Open the door "

Louis.. Oh god ..I opened quickly the door looking in the hall to see if Harry was there and close it .

" He's not home . He left last night " he said . He looked tired .. His eyes were red and his face was sad .

"He left? Where did he go ? " I asked curiously. I hope he is ok . I took the tray from his hands when I saw it. It was a big bruise on his hand .

"Lou .. Did he hit you ? " I asked him checking the bruise.

" No.. He didn't.." He said pulling back his hand .

"Lou ..this is not normal .. What is wrong with him? He wasn't like this "

" He confronted with this side of him since he was child . He get rapped in one day.... They.. I shouldn't tell you all of this . I'm the only one who knows this ."

" No ..please just tell me . I want to understand him .."

" Ok .. They treated him so bad .. They hurt him and use him like a sexual slave.. He was just 15 . "

" Oh god "

" Yeah .. They kept him away from me and his family two months. I .... I was terrified.." Louis voice was shaking and tears come down on his sore face . Soon I felt my tears burning my cheeks.

" I managed to find the place where they kept him .. I announced the police and they put them in jail .. After two months my Harry wasn't my Harry anymore. He was quite.. The funny and cheeky Harry was gone . In that day I knew that I lost forever my normal Harry " his words were weak and he didn't stop from crying . I hugged him tight trying my best to calm him.

" He was a kid .. We planned every day our first time .. How will be ..and where.. And .. " he just wasn't able to finish his words . Harry .. A young kid that was abused.. An innocent child.. I just can't imagine..

" After the day we rescued him ... Every day was the same .. He was harsh .. His eyes were always empty.. He was always thoughtful... Everytime I touched him he jerked away . My heart was breaking everytime he refused to stay with me .." I felt my heart breaking.. Poor Louis .. And Harry .. He was like this and it wasn't even his fault.

"He was always staying alone in his room . When someone tried to take him out or make him feel better he was screaming and throwing things . Until that day ..." I felt him squeezing hard my hand . What happened in that day ?

" What happened? "

"Is too much .. I .. I just .. Sorry " he said getting up .. Wiping away his tears .

"Louis.. What happened? " I asked pulling him back on the bed .. I looked at him waiting to talk .. He look scared.. What happened in that day to let such a big scar on his soul ..on his memories.. To make him shivers just to think about it...

" He .. I mean .. We were in his room ..it was late and he was standing in his rocking chair .. It was 4 months since the incident.. He turned 16 in that place where that suckers kept him and I was 18 .. " he takes a deep breath...

"His mom come in the room to give him the dinner because he refused to eat with his parents . He argued with his mom and I just tried to help and make him stop . I was afraid that he was gonna hurt his mom . She left the room crying.. Who wouldn't.. Her child wasn't her child anymore.. I tried to calm him down .. He locked the door and start to yell at me . Even I was older he was more big that me ..tall and strong . I had to admit.. I was afraid of him .. His eyes were dark .. I could easily see that he was battling with his demons that now took possession to his soul . He tried his best to not hurt me but .. I said the words that I shouldn't never say ... I was angry .. And I didn't think clear at that moment ..." He said clenching his jaw..

"What did you said to him to .. ?" I didn't finished my sentence..

He gulped looking in my eyes with a cold look .

"I said that I hate him and I don't want to live with a demon .."

I looked at Louis to see .. A kid .. Not a man .. A kid that was too scared because he lost his boyfriend in the hands of some maniacs

" In that moment.. I ... I tried to get out .. But ..he stopped me .. Throwing me on the floor" he couldn't finish his sentence.. He was drowning in his own tears .. I give him the glass of water and he drank all the water .

" I ... In that night I lost my innocence.. " he said looking down on his lap ..God ..did Harry ..oh god..

"Did he ..I mean .." I said but I couldn't imagine

"Yeah .. He abused me.. He couldn't think straight and ... He did it .. I couldn't scream .. Or do something.. He was too strong for me .. I wasn't so big then .. I was skinny and powerless... " I can't believe. That nice and kind soul.. Was gone ..

Louis was shaking and I was scared...

" In that night .. The same night when he took everything.. Everything that I could ever give to him ... He stopped.. That was the night when he stopped.. I was terrified and I wasn't able to do anything.. My mouth was bloody.. He punched me once .. " he was destroyed... What that men did to Harry to make him do this to Louis ?

" I was laying naked on the floor .. Harry didn't say a word .. He was just looking at me .. I think that was the moment when he realized what he did .." I looked in his eyes .. He was still hurt .. But it wasn't just that hurt soul ..it was love .. After all of this he still had the power to love Harry .

" He just run away .. Leaving me there ... "

"Louis .. I never.. I never thought that ..oh god . But why he became like this when I .." Louis interrupt me

" I don't know . Something just triggered somehow that part of him .. After that night we didn't speak to each other a period... But in one day he came to my house and he told me everything that happened with him. How they handcuffed him , how they forced him to do nasty things ... They kept him naked and whipped him " Louis turned his face away squeezing his eyes .. Trying to fade away the horrible and terrifying memory.

"They transformed my Harry in a beast.. A beast .." Louis was yelling now ..

" To hell with them " he yelled smashing the glass to the wall.

The door opened and we both stayed still . A tall and shirtless Harry was standing in the door . He looked at me with his dark eyes .

He came close to me ... I tried to step back but he grabbed my hand hard .. Stopping me . He looked at me for few seconds.. Seconds when I was afraid that he will do to me what he did to Louis . Louis didn't move .. He stood frozen, a foot away from us .

" There's nowhere we can hide ..." He said still holding tight my arm

"I can't escape from this now ... Unless you show me how.." He said letting my hand ... Tears falling down on his face ..

"Save me .." He said .. His last words and he falls on the floor unconscious..