Chapter 11- I'm breaking inside

*Hi , thank you so much for reading my story . For this chapter put this song ( Losing your memory by Ryan Star) on repeat while you're reading. You're gonna feel the story . Thanks <3*

I was staying in the dark , unable to move. I didn't remember anything. I was just staying there, in the dark . Where I was and why were the only questions that I put to myself.

I felt like something hard shook my whole world. I wasn't myself anymore. I felt like with this I lost a part of me . An important part that now wasn't there anymore.

Weird noises started, a lot of voices around me . Women , men , to many hands on me checking if I was still alive. I was but I couldn't move .

I was a prisoner to my own body, I was feeling like I was in a hospital and doctors tried to keep me alive, I wanted to get up and scream as hard as my lungs could take that I'm alive , and to not give up on me .

The noises stopped fading away and now just two clear voices I heard around me .

I wasn't sure where I heard that voices, it sounds so familiar. I tried as hard as possible to open my eyes . I was afraid . If they declared me dead? If they are gonna put me in a morgue ? My thoughts stopped suddenly when the voices became clear

" What we do? She doesn't move . We can't lose her . She have to stay alive" a familiar voice said . It was a man and his voice was shaking.

"I'm scared. " another man said with the same shaking voice.

My thoughts were clear now . I was able to feel my body . I felt a pair of hands on me . Like someone hold me in their arms . My vision became clear and could open my eyes .

I was somewhere, on the ground with two men beside me .

" Look, she opened her eyes .." The man who hold me in his arms tells to someone . I looked at him trying to figure out who it was.. He looks so familiar.

" Angel ? Do you hear me ? Please , look at me " the man with long and curled hair said touching gently my cheek .

I looked at him unsure what to say . Where I am?

" Angel ? Please say something... I'm scared..please..I shouldn't leave and let you crying there . I'm sorry " he said . He looked at me guilty. I was crying ? I just remember that I was running from something. Nothing else.

" Please, I know you can't stay mad at me too much . I'm sorry" he said for the third time.

" Who are you? " I managed to ask . He was looking at me shocked. I saw tears coming down on his red cheeks. He definitely cried before.

"You , you don't remember? I ...Lou , she don't remember"

Lou? Who are they? And why I was alone with them . We get in a house and the light made my vision more clear . They put me on a couch. The curled boy sit in knees in front of me taking my hands in his . I looked down at his hands . He looks so familiar.

" You don't remember me ? Harry , I'm...I'm Harry ... Harold ... You used to call me Harold whenever you were mad at me . You had to remember. I was ..." He said with his eyes full of tears , his entire body shaking, his cold hands trembling .

" Harry , calm down . You're gonna scare her " the small boy said to the boy who name was Harry .... Harry ..his eyes were green .. Paintings..roses ...dagger ...books .. To many thoughts.. To many voices in my head . I put my hands over my ears trying to stop them . They were too loud .

I opened my eyes trying to slow down my breathe. The tall boy get up on his feet , walking right and left and right again running his hands in his hair . This boy ... My heart melt when I see him like this .

He fell again in knees in front of me still crying .

" You have to remember me . Please Angel . You can't forget me.. Please ...please ..please " he continued to beg putting his head in my lap still crying . I run my hands trough his hair.

" Harry , she forget... She doesn't remember. Come on ..get up " the small boy said to the tall one touching gently his shoulder.

The tall boy jerks away powerful getting up on his feet .

"Nooo .. She can't forget me .. She can't... She can't.." He screamed ..the echo made him louder.

He was breathing heavily. I get a feeling in my stomach.. It wasn't the first time when I saw him crying .. I'm sure . He was somehow a part of me but I just can't remember. I felt like my heart used to race like crazy around him , like he gives me butterflies.

" I don't remember you ... But I think I love you " I said looking at him .

He came quick sitting down on his knees.

"You have to ... I know you love me . Please beautiful heart .. You have to remember. Please Angel" he said with his dry mouth and red eyes .

I was in love with him . I'm sure . My thoughts were uncertain but my heart will never lie to me .

The word angel echoes in my head . Angel ..i was his angel and he was my Harry. In a split second he crushed his lips on mine . From some reflex I put my hands around his neck . The moment when I felt his hot and dry lips on mines I remembered. I was definitely loving him, and I was definitely someone important for him . He pulled back , his face still inches away from my face .

" You have to remember Angel . " he said brushing gently my cheek with his thumb. His beautiful eyes , green beautiful eyes . I looked at him like ...

" How I could forget you ..." I said shocked. I jumped in his arms crying hysterical.

" My Harry .. How the fuck I could forget you " I said crying and laughing at the same time. We both fell on the floor still in the arms of each other. My memory wasn't clear , but it was enough to remember the boy who I fell in love. He laughed hugging me tight .

" I know you couldn't forget me . " he said . We both get up . We stood up , looking at each other. Like wow .. How I let this happen. How I let this person go away... I jumped in his arms and he spoons me happy.. He put me on my feet still looking at me .

"I told you Lou, she couldn't forget me" he said happy

Louis looked at both of us with a weak smile.

"Yeah ..how she could forget her first and most important love ? " he said wiping away his tears with one hand . My heart broke at that moment... Louis was so hurt .. He was losing Harry , because of me . I still couldn't remember everything but I was in this situation, we were in this situation because of me .

" You should get her in her room and bandage her wounds. I bet that will let you a pretty scar on your hand angel " Louis said his voice cracking at the end.

He left quickly the room , hurt enough for one day . I was feeling horrible, first I fell in love with Harry , then I couldn't keep it for me and they both find out...they were fighting because of me . My thoughts were interrupted by Harry small touch...

" My heartbroken when I heard that you don't remember me " he said ...

" I would never forget again" I said and I kissed his red cheeks .

"Come on .. Let's do something with these wounds and that sad face " he said rising and carrying me bride style to my bedroom.

How I could let my heart forget these green eyes and this arms who made me feel safe. How I could forget the eyes that didn't need my words to understand....

How I could...

*New chapter soon . All the love <3*