Chapter 18 - Shelter

*Hi lovely people. Sorry for the late update. I was busy because of the holydays and then I totally forgot to update :)))). But the new chapter is here and things are getting really interesting because she will get in some problems:)) Well hope you like it and please VOTE . THANK YOU SO MUUCH . ALL THE LOVE <3*

"Harry , stop . It's wrong." I said after he closed the door .

He was just standing there , looking in my eyes , holding tight my arms . I don't know what he was thinking. Did he.. Is the dark Harry now or the normal horny Harry ?

I didn't say anything, I just looked at him . He let go my hands and blink rapidly.

"S-Sorry. I shouldn't do that." He said and left the bathroom. What did just happened? I decided to go after him to see if everything it's ok .

I saw his bedroom door opened. Maybe he was there . I looked around the room . He wasn't there but on the bed was a box full of photographs and little things .

"Wow " I said to myself. I sit down on the bed looking in the box . There are so many pictures with Harry and Louis when they were young, an withered rose , some bracelets .. Just little things that they wanted to keep safe .

The photos with Harry young were absolutely pure . He was so cute . Louis was so small . I giggled at the moment when I saw a photo with baby Harry naked .

"What are you doing there ?" Harry asked rushing inside

"I was just looking at these photos with .."

"Get the fuck out . Why you always do stupid things? " he yelled at me taking the photos from my hands

"But .. It's just a box with photos.."

"It's not just a box . You should fucking learn to stay in your fucking room . Get out and don't come in my room never again " he yelled at me throwing the box , making it to hit the wall. I jump at the sound.

"Harry , calm down . " I said tears fall on my face

"Out " he yelled at me pushing me through the door. He smashed the door keep swearing in his room.

What I did wrong? I get back in my room , trying to stop from crying. Why Harry changed so much ? He's not the Harry I know anymore and I want to know why . I fell asleep crying.

...............................

"Just give him time." Louis said drinking slowly from his cup of coffee.

"Time ? Lou , is not about time anymore. He's changed . "

"He was like this since the accident. I told you . But living here , just the two of us ,he was always peaceful. You did something for sure ." He said raising his eyebrows.

"It's my fault. I knew it"

"Not 100% . Let's be honest" he said giggling

"Haha . So funny. He is so .."

"Shhh " Louis said gesturing to the living room. Now I heard Harry boots too.

"Morning" he said in a sleepy voice rubbing his eyes .

"Good morning love " Louis said pulling him in a hug . I didn't say anything. After what happened yesterday we didn't talk . He put himself a cup of coffee and rested his body on the counter looking at me . He didn't smile or frown . What you want? I said in my mind . I keep staring at him and he keep staring back at me .