Chapter 3 -Dream or reality ?

*I hope you guys like it . I really need your opinions so let me now what do you think in a comment. Thanks <3*     *SHORT CHAPTER*

With his high voice Louis said:

"Harry , why don't you take her back to her room ?"

His name was Harry , I always loved this name and I still love it . He looked at me waiting for a response.

"I want to know , I want to go home , where I am and why ?" My questions didn't stop and my tears won't stop falling down on my face . Why I'm always so emotional ? Harry get closer taking me in his arms, trying to comfort me . I was scared , really scared and everything I wanted was answers.

"Shh...It's ok angel , you're safe now , you don't have to worry for anything" he keep say that it's ok , stroking my hair.

"I want to know" I keep repeating and everything he said it was

"I know, me too" . He want to know what ? I cried for some good minutes then I stopped from crying . Louis was gone . Just me and Harry were in the kitchen . We both were on the floor and I was in his arms .

"You should get some sleep now angel , you look tired." he said with a soft voice .

"I'm not" I said like a little kid , he giggle and I felt his chest moving up and down . I moved a little bit and so I can hear his heartbeat. It was so relaxing . I felt my eyes closing slowly , with me keep saying that I don't want to sleep. I felt him rising me up from the floor and heading towards my bedroom . I grabbed tight his shirt . I wasn't ready to let him go . He was so gentle with me , making me feel safe . He opened the door and then he put me on the bed, lighting the lamp. I opened one eye , it was dark out side , but how ? It like just a few hours since I woke up in the morning. I looked at him and he looked back at me saying :

"Too much questions and to less answers . I'm sorry " he looked sad , that he couldn't help me . I took one of his hands and put it in my small ones and then under my head . I managed to say :

"I'm scared"

"Of what angel ?" he asked me .

"I'm scared that if I go back to sleep I will wake up in my room and lose this dream , lose everything that I heard, saw and felt here." I said .His hand was still under my head , in my hands. With his other hand he put the blanket on me .

"You don't want to go home? " he asked me surprised and of course he's surprised because a few minutes ago I was crying and saying that I want to go home.

"I don't remember too much about home." I said.

"Not too much , huh ? " he said with a neutral voice.

"I'm tired" I said feeling how my tears come back.

"Then go to sleep." He said

"Not that kind of tired. My soul is tired , I feel like my own soul is giving up on me. I'm always alone , none understands me" Now I was crying .

"No angel , your soul isn't giving up on you" he said soft in my ear .

"Go to sleep angel , go to sleep." I felt my eyes closing slowly with him singing in my ear a beautiful song.

I wake up and I was to afraid to open my eyes . If I open my eyes and I'm in my old bedroom , back at my black and white life ?

It was definitely morning . I grabbed thigh my sheets , scared to open my eyes. I wasn't ready to wake up , to face the reality. It was a dream , a beautiful dream , I was sure. With a deep breath I opened my eyes.

*Well , enough for this chapter. I hope you enjoy it . The next chapter will be coming soon. All the love*