Chapter 21 -Yours

I woke up expecting for Harry to be gone . But it wasn't. He was there . He was in the middle with me on the left and Louis on the right.

I sigh looking at both of them. Who will believe that we are the same ? We're definitely not the same like in my first day here.

I smile at the beautiful men that were sleeping peaceful. Harry was keeping Louis close to him . I closed my eyes then open them again . Come on skinny love, come on little soul. Everything will gonna be fine . I hope . I touched gently Harry bruised face , taking a little piece of hair from his face . He smiles but don't open his eyes . I reached for Louis face but Harry grabbed my hand .

"Mine" he whispered opening just one eye.

I giggled at his reaction . He's really protective over Louis . And jealous. Hmm

.........

"No , these are mines" I say taking the box of cookies in my arms . They both laughed, Louis shaking his head.

"I have to show you something" Harry said gesturing for me to come with him . I take my cup of coffee and I followed him , with Louis right behind me.

We get in the library and I sit down at the table. He put his coffee on the table showing me his finger , like I have to wait .

I look at Louis but he shrug.

I looked at Harry while he was searching for a book .

"Here" he said giving to Louis a big and old book . Full of dust .

"Oh .. Don't give it to me" he said throwing it on the table.

"Lou.. Easy.. It's fragile" he said checking if the book it's still a book , not a bunch of dusty papers.

"Ok , this is a book of creatures. Angels in fact. Is not just one kind of angels , they are more. Some aren't even angels. Here is everything you have to know " harry said pointing with his finger on the book.

"What?" I asked unsure

"Aghh , look . Here is the normal angel. See, is wrote here " he said turning the pages .

It was like a biology book . Sketches with an angel , his wings , hands . Details.

"This is what I am " harry said showing me a dark angel .

So it was the basic angels , the dark ones , next.

I tried to turn the page but Harry stopped me.

"No , you have to know ." He said and he read everything that was wrote there and I saw the drawings.

"Claws?" I asked

"Yeah. But not all of us , dark angels have them " he said

"You have them ?" I asked curiously.

"Nope. Sadly no " he said disappointed.

"Ok . And this ..oh shit " harry didn't finished his sentence. He spilled his coffee. I laughed and Louis too .

"Haha ..so funny " harry said and he left the room to clean himself.

"He's jealous" I whispered like he could hear me .

"What ?" Louis asked, whispering.I feel like I'm in highschool, gossip about someone.

"I tried to touch you in the morning and he stopped me . He said "mine" " I whispered giggling.