Chapter 17- Dark mind , sweet tease

I looked at Louis and he looked at me .

"Harry , are you ok ? " Louis asked unsure.

"Of course, perfect in fact " he said playing with the dagger drawing lines in his palm.

I started to think if this is not another dream .

"Then put the dagger down." I said not taking my eyes from him . If he's gonna do something I swear to god, I will punch him again .

"In fact , I'm bored of cutting always just roses . I'm gonna try something else" he said with a smirk on his face . What the hell is wrong with him ?

"Harry stop . " Louis said getting up , but harry pushed Louis making him fall.

"Not you , her . I want her " he said pointing at me with the dagger .

"Louis , do something" I screamed but he stayed frozen on the floor .

Harry get closer and I tried to run but he grabbed my hand .

"Oh no angel . You're not gonna run this time . " he said holding my arm. I jerked away falling on the bed . I crawled away from him , starting to scream , defending myself with my arms . Louis yelled at Harry to stop .

"Oh god .. Calm down " harry said putting the dagger on my nightstand. He was laughing hard .

"It was just a joke . You should see your faces " he said laughing. I get up and slap him

"You're fucking kidding me??" I yelled at him

"That hurts" he said rubbing his cheek.

"Out " I yelled at him . Louis didn't though it was funny . He looked at Harry with a disappointed face .

" Come on . It was just a little joke . It was funny " he said smiling.

"No , it wasn't Harry " I said pouting.

"Oh .. Come here ." He said opening his arms. I looked at him trying to look mad.

"Oh come on " he said pulling me in his arms spooning me around. After he stopped he reached for Louis .

"Group hug" he said hugging us tight .

"Uh Harry. Someone of us had boobs " I said trying to escape from his arms .

"Louis .. You didn't told me that you have boobs" Harry said trying not to laugh but he failed. All us in fact .

.......................................

"I don't know. Maybe he's outside" Louis said begin careful with the oven.

"Oh fine . How much will take you to finish this ? " I asked Louis who baking.

"An hour I think " he said not paying to much attention to me .

I was bored as fuck . Louis was baking , I didn't want to read or something else and Harry, gods know where he is . Well , I didn't look for him to be honest.

"Let's see where he is.." I said to myself. Louis didn't heard me . He was too busy with his cookies.

I searched for him everywhere to find him in bathroom singing, wiggling his butt.

I laughed at his messy dance.

"You think it's funny ?" He said turning his head at me .

"Just a little bit " I said wrinkling my nose . I entered in the bathroom sitting on the toilet.

"What are you doing? " I asked like a child.