Chapter 22 - Let her go

*Hi guys , I'm so sorry that i didn't updated . To be honest I totally forgot that I have two books. I'm so sorry . The new chapter is here and I hope I will put another one these days. School sucks and I'm so stressed . I have two weeks , like a little break , then I have to get ready for some exams. :( . Hope you like the new chapter <3*

Harry POV

"Why he should come for her ? Why now ?" I said while Louis was looking in the book , again .

"Can you put that damn book down and listen to me ?" I asked angry

"No , look . You know we're not really angels . Not that kind of angels , you know , God angels. So , of course she's not angel . She's definitely this" Louis said showing me a weird creature .

"But why now ? I mean ...." i didn't finished

"Because that's what he do . He takes souls to became powerful so he can destroy us . All of us " Louis said worried

"Wait a minute . He takes souls , but he didn't come for them, for the souls " i said 

"You're right . He don't came for them , he make the souls come at him" Louis said worried

"He came for her . When was the last time he came for an angel ? " this is gonna ruin everything we knew about , ...everything...

"You , he came for you . But you're a dark angel , that's mean she's a dark angel or.." Louis stopped himself

"No , she's not dark . She's something more powerful. I was so powerful when he came for me . So maybe that's why she dreamed about him ." 

"She doesn't know how powerful she is. " Louis said shaking his head.

"She can't know . If she found out what she can do , her own powers will start to control her . Is too much for her ..."

"Since when you decided what is too much for me ?" I turned my head to find Angel in the frame door.

"Harry , this shit have to end... and I'm ready to learn everything you have to teach me" she looked convinced . I can't let her fight , is my battle . Lucifer is my enemy and I will be the one who will destroy him . 

Angel POV

Harry was looking at me , but he was lost in his thoughts. Everything changed so much . I barely talked with Harry these days. I miss listening him singing , or looking at him while he draw something . The beautiful red roses aren't here anymore. I worried , that the roses from the garden will die. I want my sweet Harry back , that warm and kind soul . He's so cold now , so distant . I felt a few tears rolling down on my cheeks. I wiped the tears quick , but not quick enough . Harry saw me.

"I'm so sorry  " Harry said. His eyes were red, he was ready to cry too.

"I want everything back , Harry . I want the lazy days back , I want you in the art room drawing , I want you in the music room singing again. I want the beautiful roses in every room again. I want everything back Harry " i said taking a deep breath at the end. 

He looked at me , licking his lips. With tears in his eyes and a weak voice he said "i'm sorry" again. My heart is breaking every time I see tears in his eyes. Did he feel the same when I cry ? Did he feel his soul ripped in thousands and thousands of little pieces every time I break down ? He will never love me , like I do . 

I felt him pulling me in his arms , hugging me tight.

"Everything will be ok again . You'll see. Just , give it time. " he said rubbing my back.