Chapter 23 - Just for now

I rushed towards their room to see what happened.

"Harry stop" I growled when he was ready to break a vase.

"Go to your room " he shouted at me .

"No Harry . Enough with anger" I shouted back.

"Go to your fucking room." He was angry but I don't think he was angry on me or Louis. He was angry on him . Louis was in a corner scared . Harry is bigger than his and he could easily hurt Louis.

"Harry , easy.." I whispered. Maybe if I'm calm he will be calm too.

"Angel, leave me alone.." He said, this time he lowered his voice. It's a good sign.

I put my small hands on his face even he rejected me a few times.

"Shhh, it's ok Harry . We're here and we love you . We are together and we are fine ." I said touched gently his face

"For how long?? Huh? He will come for you . If I can't protect you ? If he kills you or Louis?"

"Harry , shh . We are here , together. And we will make this together. "

"No angel. You don't get it ? First , Louis was everything that I ever loved . And now you . You don't understand that you two are what I live for?"

"Harry ,I.."

"No Angel . This time is serious. I don't want to lose you or Louis. " he said , tears in his eyes.

"No Harry . You're not going to lose anyone. Ok? Please Harry , calm down and get some sleep" I said pushing him gently towards the bed . I gestured to Louis to help me .

We put harry in bed and Louis dragged me outside of the room.

"How did you do that?" He whispered closing the door .

"Do what?" I asked

"Did you realize that you just calm down Harry , right?"

"Yeah, wow ..yeah ..i did it.. " I said proud.

"He loves you " Louis whispered again.

"What?" He loves me ?

"Yeah , not in that way . " he said giggling. Of course not in that way . I'm so dumb sometimes. He loves Louis. Between me and Harry is just that physical attraction and that anger-kindness, rough-gently.

"Yeah , of course . I know" I said trying to not look affected.

"Louu" I heard Harry calling Louis. I just smiled

"I need you. Like, right now" he said louder.

"Go , we talk in the morning" I said and I kiss his cheek. He smiled nodding.

........

"Fucking sleep schedule" I whispered to myself when I saw the sun shining through my window.

It's 9:45 . Wow , I think I fell asleep at 4 am to be honest. I'm tired and I hope everything will be ok today. I wonder what they did last night. I blushed remembering what I did with both of them .The memory is still fresh . What a nice feeling. I shake my head at myself smiling.

I really need a coffee and some pancakes. Maybe I should make some until the boys wake up .

I did my morning routine quickly and I get downstairs to make the breakfast.

I was shocked to find both of them in the kitchen. Harry was in his boxers, shirtless making pancakes, and louis was sitting on the counter in his boxers but with a tiny shirt on him .