Chapter 24 - Broken hearts

"This is awful. Killing a poor girl " I said but Harry interrupted me

"Awful ? That's what he's doing" he raised his voice..

"But is not giving him any rights to kill someone" I fight back.

"Ok . Guys , let's calm down . " Louis said trying to stop us . Of course, the only thing I want now is argue with Harry. We all sit at the table in the kitchen, none of us saying a word . After a few minutes Louis gasped and we looked at him worried..

"Lou , are you ok ?" Harry asked touching Louis shoulder

"No , of course I'm not ok " Louis said shaking his head

"What's wrong ?" I asked . What happened ?He just look at us not saying a word .. after a few seconds of silence he spoke

"When you're gonna tell Harry ?" Louis said looking straight in my eyes .

"Tell me what ? What did you do ?" Harry asked giving me his whole attention.

"I don't know.. What are you talking about ?" I asked confused.. What I did ?

"Tell him " Louis said pointing at me , nodding towards Harry

"What ?? Are you pregnant?" Harry asked with big eyes .. I was shocked about this question... I saw clearly that his hands were shaking... We talked about this a few days ago ... But I assured him that I can't be pregnant... We used a ..oh shit ..if something happened..

"I ..i don't know..." I said ..i felt tears on my cheeks..

"What the hell , no , she's not pregnant for the sake of god . It's her birthday today" Louis said happy and automatically I lifted my eyes looking at Harry .. He was still in shock... Of course, begin a bisexual man , in a relationship with a man and letting a girl pregnant...is not what he will ever want ... He shakes his head looking down. He lift his eyes at me and a beautiful smile appears on his face . Automatically I smiled too, because I totally forgot about my birthday.

He get up and hugged me tight.

"Happy birthday Angel. " he said in my ear with a soft and sensual voice . He sends me shivers down to my spine. I'm still not used with his touch, his voice, with the way he look at me . I still have butterflies every time he touch me .

"T-thanks" I managed to say , still in his arms . He let go of my little body , moving his hand from my shoulder, down to my arm then on my waist, grabbing it , and squeezing it gently. He moved his face close to mine moving his lips from my cheek, up to my forehead kissing it.

I felt his warm breathe on my hair . I let a little breathe of relief closing my eyes . I didn't touched him , but I felt his rough body against mine . He moved his lips between my eyes , down on my nose then on my lips .

God , I missed his lips so much . The kiss was warm and short . After I felt his lips leaving mine I opened my eyes . I looked around and Louis wasn't there anymore.

"He left while I was hugging you " Harry whispered softly

"Ohh, thank you" I whispered back

"For what ?" He asked still really close to me

"Everything" I said sighing

"And with "everything" you mean a demon who wants to kill you , nightmares, the fear that you aren't safe , the fear that you can die ? " he asked ... I saw pain in his eyes . He really loves me , he's afraid that he will lose me . His eyes were wet and he looked down . I know he's blaming himself for everything.

"For taking care of me , for giving me beautiful memories , for teaching me, for loving me Harry . " I said trying to make him look in my eyes ...

"I love you" he softly said , his lips trembling... A few tears rolled down on his cheeks. He's so vulnerable, these words hardly leave his lips, but as soon as these words are spoken he means them . I don't hear him saying these words often ... Even he's tall , with a rough body and harsh , in fact he's really soft , the kind of boy that will cuddle with you all day if you want , but ...i don't love him... I don't want to ...