Chapter 7 - Give me love

*This chapter is dedicated to my lovely friend Adriana . Hope you like it . Song for this chapter "Crazy in love by The Eden Project ." All the love <3 *

"Harry?" I heard Louis screaming from outside. I was in the kitchen cooking something for us. I went outside to see what happened and why was Louis screaming. He always scream for Harry when he doesn't see him for more than 30 minutes.

"Oh God Lou, why are you screaming like that ? " I asked him standing in the door. He came quick at me smiling He whispered at me trying not to burst in laugh .

"I prepared a cute prank for him . I broke one of the swings and when he will sit down he will fall and roses will fall from the tree. " he said really excited.

"Wow , yeah .. that's really cute" I said smiling.

"Where is he ?" he asked me

"I don't know . Maybe he is in his room". I said.

Louis screamed again Harry's name and after few minutes he came down , all covered in paint . He looked so cute . He had paint on his face and clothes. Louis always find a way to annoy Harry or make fun of him. Harry was really angry after the prank but then he kissed Louis and hugged him for the cute prank. I stayed in the door watching them. I had to admit it . I was falling in love with Harry, but I know that my love for him has to stop. He was happy with Louis.

Later I was in the library with Harry . He was choosing a book for me to read it. The way that the muscles on his arms tensed. Ok , keep calm . Let's stop before I jump on him.

"Ok , this. " He said giving me the book .

"I will go to my room" I said.

"Sure , see you later " he said with that charming smile that drive me crazy every time. I spend two hours in my room reading that book . I get on a part that was so boring . I keep yawning and my eyes won't stay open . I was falling asleep. A knock at the door made me look in that way. I just say come in. It was Harry . He come to give me fresh roses for my room. 

"I know you like them" he said. 

"Yeah , I like them so much " I took the vase from his hands and put it on my nightstand. I felt his hands down on my waist . He grabbed , making us stay face to face. I was unsure what to do. I looked in his beautiful eyes and then at his lips. Damn , this boy is so perfect. He put his big hand on my cheek and I closed my eyes. Without any other moves I felt his warm and soft lips touching mines. I was shocked, but I didn't pulled back. Feeling his warm pink lips , his minty cold breath and his hot tongue it was a blessing. The kiss was slow and passionate. I was unable to move. 

He break the kiss for two seconds to look at me. His eyes were dark , full of lust. He kissed me again , this time hard then moving on my neck , leaving wet kisses on it down to my chest . I never felt this in my whole life. I felt his hot hands under my shirt . He led me to the bed making me sit. He sat in front of me taking of his shirt. God. His worked body looked amazing. I was free to admire his tattoos . 

He took my hand guiding it to his body , from his chest down to his V line , then on his pants. I was breathing so fast . I felt my heart racing. He made me lay down on my back with him crawling slowly on me. He started kissing my tummy , moving up to my chest, then back at my lips. He keep whispering sweet and cheeky words in my ear . He was so dominant . His minty breath feeling cold on my hot skin make my hart beat more fast.

I felt his jeans getting more tight in that area so I run my hands through his hair . A little moan escape from his mouth . The room was getting hotter and I was sure that I was going to lose my virginity with him. But , Louis .. I managed to whisper Louis name

"Don't worry . He's ok with this" He said with a hot and deep voice

I wasn't sure about what I was doing but it felt so right at that moment . Too right to stop him. I couldn't even stop my self from whispering his name , and he loved it.

Feeling Harry , the boy who I felt in love it was something that you can describe in words. My head was too full of many things to think straight right now.

He pulled out my jeans and then his jeans crawling back on me . His hands were all over my body .. up and down . He was still kissing me then he stopped . I could barely see his green of his eyes . He was breathing fast like me. Everything I could say was "please" .

He understands what I mean and takes off my bra and underwear . We were both naked . He start kissing me again when a big noise , like something hard hitting the floor come from the hall. I opened my eyes. GOD , it was a fucking dream . I dreamed about Harry , what the... I tried to slow down mt breathe I took the book from my chest and I put it on the nightstand .

"Fuck , How this happens to me every time. Oh , shit , it's burning"

I heard Harry voice on the hall. I opened the door and he jumped scared.

"Damn , you scared me " he said

"Well , you scared me first " I said , and you crawled on me , kissing me , taking off my clothes. Only if you know .After this dream, I would never look at Harry the same never again.

"I need an award for the clumsy person in the world." He manage to break another cup. Like how this guy still have cups.

"It's the second one this week" I heard Louis screaming from the second bedroom , laughing loudly. I looked at Harry while he was cleaning the coffee that was on the floor while he was talking to me. I didn't heard anything . That dream was on my mind and all the things that he did to me.

"Hello ? Earth to you ? " Harry said interrupting my thoughts .

"Did you heard me ?" he asked me

"Yeah , sure " I lied , trying to hide my smile..

"No you didn't , you little sassy girl " He said getting up to catch me , but I showed him my tongue and run down stairs.

"You dare to run ? You'll not get too far , I will catch you " he screamed running behind me , laughing.

* Enough for now . Hope you like this chapter . All the love for you guys. New chapter coming soon .*