□ Kinkths

The Squad's kinks requested by @LeLemonAndSmutDaddy Feeding you with the whore Knee content.

TYLER JONES
○ Ok look, Tyler's not really that kinky. His sex drive is, if anything, fairly low.
○ He'll at most accidentally play into a general praise kink. He's used to having to boost morale on ship, and telling you your doing a good job comes natural to him- getting the return is nice feeling to him.
○ Call him Captain thoooo-

SCARLETT JONES
○ OK SHE'S A LI'L KINKY NGLLLL
○ A little into the roleplaying, a little into the body worship, a little into the name calling, a little into light bondage.
○ She's also really open to experimenting. Anything her partner wants to try? She's down for it. So long as it doesn't hurt either of them (toomuch,she'snotopposedtochoking-)

CATHERINE "CAT" BRANNOCK
○ She has many tattoos for a reason. Kiss them and pay attention to them and she'll literally melt in your hands. Especially the ones on her ribs or thighs ;)
○ She likes her hands, more particularly how they look around your neck-
○ She enjoys rough, but if her partner wants it she'll be gentle.

KALIIS "KAL" IDRABAN GILWRAETH
○ Doesn't inherently have... kinks, per se... just things he enjoys.
○ Has to have you as close as possible with your bodies touching how ever he can. He really enjoys the hot, breathless grasping o o p
○ Asides from that, he's kinda,,, a big guy so he really tries to be gentle. He doesn't want to hurt his partner.

FINIAN DE KARRAN DE SEEL
○ LMAO HE'S ALL TALK HEAR ME OUT-
○ Ok look dirty talking better go both ways to him. Although sex is more of an intimate show of affection for him, getting some banter or dirty praise in is a big thing.
○ He's kind of loud. And by that I mean very loud. To him, it's kind of a risk thing of being caught by being loud that gets him into it- even if he does try to cover his moans in his elbows and biting pillows.

ZILA MADRAN
○ Oh dear, is it legal for me to write anything for Zila? She doesn't deserve this afjdhsj-
○ If I had to say anything, maybe a bit of toy use and some gentle hair pulling. She's not exactly living on the wild side.
○ She always hides her face in some way. However she can. It's embarrassing for her.

AURORA "AURI" JIE-LIN O'MALLEY
○ Kinky but hasn't had much time to experiment, so she's kinda in the dark a lot.
○ Giggles a lot. She can't take sex seriously. Which is natural! She just finds it hard to have super deep, intimate sex without giggling.
○ A little into the roleplay ngl. Doesn't mind light bondage on herself, either.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
ADJSJSHSJ I'M SORRY I FEEL DIRTY AFTER WRITING THIS BUT ALSO COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING. I'M SORRY, I'M NOT GOOD AT WRITING THIS NSFW STUFF