□ YouTube

Requested by kitkat_becker "What would the Squad be like on YouTube", let's rock and roll buckaroos.

TYLER JONES
○ Ok hear me out. Tyler runs a study channel.
○ Tips on how to study? How to balance study and social life? How to stay active during exam periods? He's on it.
○ Runs the kind of channel your health teacher would probably link before getting eight weeks worth of work dumped on you.

SCARLETT JONES
○ Do I even need to say it? Beauty guru Scarlett. (She's probably done asmr at least once too- positive affirmations especially)
○ Does those videos with titles like "girly tips your mom never told you about."
○ Does a lot of makeup/skincare/hair dying tutorials. She sometimes gets members on the squad on to do their makeup. Especially Kal-

CATHERINE "CAT" BRANNOCK
○ I can picture her running a channel about how to take care of your ship, as well as looking after tattoos once you get them!
○ Gets questions about how she does her hair in the comments. She always hits them with the "this is a mechaengineering channel."
○ Sometimes she gets Finian on when she talks about maintenance of ships and the amount of times viewers have watched her almost throttle him-

KALIIS "KAL" IDRABAN GILWRAETH
○ Aurora introduces it to him 100%!
○ At first he doesn't really like the idea of recording himself, and prefers to watch videos- mostly of song covers.
○ Eventually he kind of gets inspired by the covers and will make his own rendition. He plays the siif, and lets people listen to traditional Syldrathi songs when he does so.

FINIAN DE KARRAN DE SEEL
○ I hate to say it. I hate to say it. I really do... but gamer Fin-
○ Plays stuff like horror games and new indie games and RPGs. Aurora introduced him to minecraft once though and now it's his most streamed content.
○ Ocassionally does QnA's. Usually collabs with Aurora to do so. She asks him questions, he answers type beat.

ZILA MADRAN
○ So you know in science classes when your teacher will put on those videos of some like 30 year old guy talking about CFCs or mitochondrias.
○ Yeah that's Zila. She makes science educational resources.
○ She also takes to doing those relaxing videos of "come study with me". Her notes are so clean, everyone goes nuts for it in the comments. Her actual workbooks look like chicken scrawl with a lot of incomprehensible diagrams.

AURORA "AURI" JIE-LIN O'MALLEY
○ Dare I say it? Your run of the mill vlogger. Probably accidentally makes her videos sound like asmr.
○ Has titles that sound click-baity but they're all actually real. ("I was asleep for more than two hundred years?!) She has a lot of odd stuff happen to her.
○ Does a lot of QnA's. Other videos include her doing cooking tutorials, or showing her making like, a health smoothie or something.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
No one:
Not a soul:
Me: Hehehe, Aurora Rising but it's an Avatar the Last Airbender au.