□ General Dating Headcanons

Just some general dating headcanons about our lovable dorks :)

TYLER JONES
○ Ok but have we considered you helping him while he's exercising? Leaning on his feet and knees when he does sit ups, sitting on his back when he does pushups-
○ A lot of giggly kisses on the cheek when you two receive good news. Not sure why, but expect them.
○ Likes to take you on traditional dates like dinner, but also is down for going somewhere like a nightclub.

SCARLETT JONES
○ She practices her makeup skills on you regardless of your gender. She will always make you look stunning.
○ Tries to get out of domestic things like housework and chores by singing your praises and rewarding you with kisses. She didn't get her nails done to do the dishes.
○ Dancing to old Terran music at three in the morning when you can't sleep. A lot of shoulder wiggles and spinning and giggles.

CATHERINE "CAT" BRANNOCK
○ Makes you playlists and shows you her favourite music. She likes listening to rock/punk kind of music but the playlists she makes for you are usually sweet and soft- perfect for listening to before sleep.
○ Speaking of sweet and soft singing. If you can't sleep, there's a chance she'll play with your hair and murmur and song to you. She doesn't like being heard singing lullabies, but she would for you.
○ If you go out drinking together there's a 90% chance she'll coddle you and help you with your hangover the next day.

KALIIS "KAL" IDRABAN GILWRAETH
○ An actual sweetie. Knows a surprising amount about plants, though that knowledge is mainly centered on plants from Syldra. Expect flower bouquets.
○ He's no poet, but he'll try and tell you just how much you mean to him. Usually he can't quite get the meaning across, but he does look adorable when he does it.
○ Always checking in on your wellbeing! He'll ask if you've eaten/drank water/exercised. If you say no to any of those things he's about to drag you to do so-

FINIAN DE KARRAN DE SEEL
○ Highkey so gentle and loving in private. He doles out sarcasm and attitude in public, and sometimes he does in private as well. But a lot of the times he just wants to show you genuine affection and murmur his love for you.
○ Him trying to explain his family. Naming all his relatives is guaranteed to put your head in a spin.
○ A date to him is honestly just getting to spend time at you. Even simple things like cooking together he's like "hmm yes, this must be a date!", the dork.

ZILA MADRAN
○ Will always team up with you whenever you and the squad play trivia. She carries your team. Honestly does it just because she likes to see you smile. (Also she gets to flex that intellect muscle to you-)
○ Sometimes just has those moments where she wants to look at you and hold you and explore what happens if she touches your face or something. She'll hold one hand and trace a finger over the veins just to see your reaction.
○ You get to see her smiles- unfiltered and unashamed. So long as you two are together, she oftentimes can't help it.

AURORA "AURI" JIE-LIN O'MALLEY
○ Dates in astral observatories. Auri loves the stars, she thinks they're almost as beautiful as you.
○ Shows you all the old Terran films! Prepare for movie nights where you binge Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit.
○ Let! Her! Hold! Your! Hand!!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Me and my friend's wrote a one sentence per person kinda story last night and it was so so so cursed I needed to write something soft to cleanse myself.