□ Clothes Thief

Steal their clothes, you gremlins. I dare you. Requested by itsemnotm . Have a vibe of a time my guys

TYLER JONES
○ Tyler's fashion sense is not very exciting. It's that kind of white boy, basic/bland style. But if you still want to steal something, go for it.
○ Tyler Jones is lowkey thicc though. Steal his pants or something and there's a chance, depending on your body shape, they might not fit you. Applicable for shirts too.
○ Probably wears flannelette pullovers. Steal them. They're snug and warm.

SCARLETT JONES
○ You steal her clothes? Not if she steals yours first. Seriously though, wardrobe swaps are a huge thing for her regardless of whether the clothes fit perfectly or not.
○ Loves seeing you use her clothes to put together a look. Lowkey gets a sense of pride looking at you.
○ She has a bit of an odd wardrobe. She has fancy, body-tight dresses on one side, and the other are trackpants and hoodies with no inbetween casual wear.

CATHERINE "CAT" BRANNOCK
○ Take her clothes! Take them! You're like the one person she trusts to wear them asides from maybe on occasion, Scarlett.
○ Wear her denim jackets and she'll melt. Thinks you look adorable. Only problem is, depending on your height, it might be a bit small. Cat's a pretty tiny lady.
○ Regardless though, she'll groan and complain about you taking her clothes but don't stop. You'll find her clothes coincidentally in your washing pile.

KALIIS "KAL" IDRABAN GILWRAETH
○ Ok, straight off the bat, Kal is a tall, broad lad. An absolute unit, as one might say. Yet he still dresses like a disaster.
○ Look, he really doesn't understand fashion. Scarlett's put together 98% of his wardrobe, which at least means there's clothes to steal that aren't like, Hawaiian shirts...
○ But regardless, take whatever you can find. If you're comfortable and happy, he's not exactly going to say boo. Catch him giving you a lot of soft smiles and lingering stares if you wear his stuff.

FINIAN DE KARRAN DE SEEL
○ He's hyped to see you wear his clothes. Very much a romantic dork who thinks you look adorable wearing his clothing.
○ Chances are his clothing will fit/be too big. He buys them too large for himself because he finds them comfortable. Highkey, hoodies and jackets are an abundance.
○ Might steal a few lingering, passionate kisses should you wear his clothes-

ZILA MADRAN
○ She knows she's small. If you can fit into her clothes, then you're either as short as her or it looks a little bit tiny.
○ Zila, bless her soul, probably thinks you look adorable. She doesn't exactly know why you would wear her clothes, and verbalizes it, but part of her enjoys it but isn't really sure how to say it.
○ Might start buying a couple of things in different sizes just so you can comfortably start to share clothes.

AURORA "AURI" JIE-LIN O'MALLEY
○ Auri's probably going to steal any hoodies or jumpers you own. She'd feel guilty if she didn't let you take hers.
○ Thing is, is even if you're wearing her clothes, she likely won't treat you with any more or less affection than usual. No matter how you look, she's a lovestruck dork for you.
○ Let's you borrow her clothes however. They always smell like her and usually they're the comfiest things you ever will wear.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Lordy, I need to keep updating and stop forgetting to shhd